I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 55

this works with proper money menagment!

Oke first i wona say hello to everyone ...2nd this system works with proper money menagment...i folow cog systems for a year now & they are really fascinating if u know what are u doing...the way i trade this system is : 4h time frame ONLY!....on first trigger line (2nd line above white up or down depending do you sell or buy) i place 1 micro lot ..if price goes against me i put 2 micro lots on 2nd triger , after that i will w8 to price goes against me around 100 pips before putting 3rd order with 4 micro lots..beyond that point (3rd order) i have 100 pips more breathing room before all orders are closed ( stop loss )....all around u have nice system with stop loss ranging betwen 250-300 pips ..... rinse & repat..... & i can say i have never been stoped for six months trading on CoG systems........trade wisely with proper money menagment & this rocks ..happy trading all

Struggle forward & Stub it again

Some addings to improve the powerfull idea of gody6000

Only 4H good for this idea!

Files:
1_1.png  37 kb

SOME GOOD WORDS for GODY6000

dr.house7:
what ???

this is beautiful for 3 months on 12

so please start with live trading, and come back with us to show your profits

Well Scamer (dr.house7) not specially for you,

but to say that gody6000 's indicator is really great!!!

4 months - no losing shots so far.

My words & My proves : look at the pic. (it's live of course)

By the way can you (dr.house7) repeat the results that gody6000 did last month 5700 pips for 3 weeks ? - Ouhu! hardly you can do!

RESPECT THOSE WHO CAN !!!

Stop scamming! Create smth. worth, at least for yourself

Files:
12.png  99 kb

Redneedle please share the MASAH indi.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

redneedle:
Well Scamer (dr.house7) not specially for you,

but to say that gody6000 's indicator is really great!!!

4 months - no losing shots so far.

My words & My proves : look at the pic. (it's live of course)

By the way can you (dr.house7) repeat the results that gody6000 did last month 5700 pips for 3 weeks ? - Ouhu! hardly you can do!

RESPECT THOSE WHO CAN !!!

Stop scamming! Create smth. worth, at least for yourself

so comment the situation with usd/cad some time ago when indicator showed up but price continued going down and down.

redneedle:
Some addings to improve the powerfull idea of gody6000 Only 4H good for this idea!

Hi Redneedle,

Thank you for your Chart, strategy and Result. Very very Great job.

Can I get Indi's and template that you are using in your chart ????

I'll trying to trade like you Sir.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

dj0ker:
so comment the situation with usd/cad some time ago when indicator showed up but price continued going down and down.

I think this time to start buying (11 GMT) USD/CAN

Files:
usd-can.png  26 kb

just did a Long on usdchf..

redneedle:
I think this time to start buying (11 GMT) USD/CAN

you didn't answer the question. if you trade by this method for a long time so you had to buy usd/cad about 15.07.09 when abha indicator showed up but price went down. did you get loss?

P.S. could share masah indicator?

dj0ker:
you didn't answer the question. if you trade by this method for a long time so you had to buy usd/cad about 15.07.09 when abha indicator showed up but price went down. did you get loss? P.S. could share masah indicator?

To put it frankly there were no chances at all to trade USD/CAD that time. see pic. below

And by the way ABHA (gody6000)always uses additional indi to filter signals , he came to help us some months ago but his methods were denied before he could explain everything he planned... here. That's a pity, because since then he made a tremendous breakthrough in his methods, but.... hardly anyone can count on his charity again

Files:
usd-cad.gif  22 kb