I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 46

Pava:
His charts look good only after the fact as most of the charts....he is a fraud...

yes. i have lost already half of my account but price usd/cad goes and goes in wrong way. and it's only 500$ account. i refuse of this system.

dj0ker:
very lol he writes message himself and talking with himself

LOL no kidding

dj0ker:
i was also banned. i even didn't write that i unlocked code. i just asked him to post some charts. he posted only one chart where price goes up for 6 hours and indicator show it. but i need to see when price only going to go up. no. he think out that i don't want to give him some mystical system and banned me. that's all. and it will be with all who how he said "will try to destroy their dreams" )) lol

Yes i know it:it is a true scam...He says that the indi is his property!!!!He says that i am a thief,but who is the thief?Me who have just read the code or he who makes money with an indi free renamed?

djoker

dj0ker:
yes. i have lost already half of my account but price usd/cad goes and goes in wrong way. and it's only 500$ account. i refuse of this system.

He called you "evil" on his website...are you aware of that?

with all fairness Oan craks me up he is one of the best systems promoters out there. I mean he has a simplest system which repaints and looks amazing at first glance. I just cant believe people pay $500 for this lol makes me a bit sad yet happy for his success at the same time.

leledc:
Yes i know it:it is a true scam...He says that the indi is his property!!!!He says that i am a thief,but who is the thief?Me who have just read the code or he who makes money with an indi free renamed?

really? he said it's his property? but by e-mail he wrote that it's...

"my friend i wish i can give it to you but this is not my indicator only abhafx also have rigths in it and the american company also that sponser my systems have rigths so i can not i am so sorry ,i have an offer for you pay for one month and get another month free ok because you are a good man"

i'm not programmer. did you unlock his NEW indicator? and what did you see there?

dr.house7:
you must wait until price bounce in one of magenta or lime levels.

when price bounce on magenta and cut red line, you must open a short position TP on white line and SL on magenta line

inverse for long

TF H1 or H4

Crystal clear!! But what about full moon. Must wait?

j0hnth0m:
Crystal clear!! But what about full moon. Must wait?

hahaha thats gold!

look if you are going to use something like this think in terms of pennys per point not dollars if you do you are going to be sorry unless you have hundreds of thousands of dollars. and dont forget that bloomberg says that 15% a year for the rest of your life is impossible (i dont believe that but i also dont believe i can make 100% in month consistently)good luck

dj0ker:
really? he said it's his property? but by e-mail he wrote that it's...

"my friend i wish i can give it to you but this is not my indicator only abhafx also have rigths in it and the american company also that sponser my systems have rigths so i can not i am so sorry ,i have an offer for you pay for one month and get another month free ok because you are a good man"

i'm not programmer. did you unlock his NEW indicator? and what did you see there?

I have seen what i have said to him:that the indi is the silver trend(forex offtrend,goldminer etc etc)and i have no fear to say this.He has published my mails with him(not all just something...)and he says that the comparation code that i have sent to him isn't similar just beacuse the variable decompiled aren't the same(in the codes below the difference is that one code calculates Kmin but the other calculates just Kmax...but result is the same !!!!.

P.s.He hasn't said that indi is his property but that he and abha have registered the copiright on it...Below what this scam man has published on his forum

Files:
6.gif  28 kb
7.gif  29 kb