I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 39

pjchawla:
It repaints a lot. Try it yourself! The timing indicator is a waste of money in my own opinion. I am still testing the other indicators. Plus, there are no instructions on how to use the system. I encourage other people using this system to give us some input.

Thanks

KC

I told about this to Oan and OAN4X Best Forex System is what he answered.

Lets take a Step back people. People on oan4x.com are calling me a lier because I think this system repaint. I have tested this system in 5 minute time frame. This seller claims that this system work in any time frame. These are my personal results. I am the one who paid the $100 to test this system. I am just giving people my personal honest input. But, please don't call anyone a lier. This is not how we grow this forum.

Thanks,

KC

pjchawla:
Lets take a Step back people. People on oan4x.com are calling me a lier because I think this system repaint. I have tested this system in 5 minute time frame. This seller claims that this system work in any time frame. These are my personal results. I am the one who paid the $100 to test this system. I am just giving people my personal honest input. But, please don't call anyone a lier. This is not how we grow this forum.

Thanks,

KC

I don't call you lier. I only say that one person is lier and second person tells true. Who is who - I don't know. That's why I asked Oan to post some charts every 4 hour.

pjchawla:

Thanks,

KC

You are not a lier my friend.It does repaint.I bough it yesterday and tested several times.It really repaints.

karakan:
You are not a lier my friend.It does repaint.I bough it yesterday and tested several times.It really repaints.

I dont know how to post or else I would have posted a screenshot here.

karakan:

so i understand why Oan protect his indicator. he is seller and must protect it and say that indicator doesn't repaint. he is trying to sell indicator that is much in internet and free

karakan:
I dont know how to post or else I would have posted a screenshot here.

if you don't know how to post here screenshot you can send me it by e-mail and i will post. nikdenis@mail.ru

and could you please send me this indicator to try?

Here the proof that indicator repaint.

Files:
repaint.gif  27 kb
repaint_2.gif  27 kb

Trust ?

I don't understand why so many people trust that guy "Oan" and "ABHAFX"

These "traders" are winning the trust of other traders by giving first something away for free and after that they ask a hugh amount of money for their updated system.

And what about their education?

Oan has a website that looks like an amateur website with a lot of faults in it, very poor English with a lot of faults in each sentence on forums. You can hardly understand it. Payment via Western Union ?? Think twice gentlemen ! Does he have a registered company or is it a one man's company ?

Oan was a scam at Forex Factory. He published a lot of free early systems

so many people came in contact with him and suddenly after that he came with his website and forum to sell his "newest" system again and again... asking a lot of money for it when launching the system. After that he sold the same system at a very low price (almost for free).

He cracked the free Belkhayate system for changing the code so that others could use the free Belkhayate system without the build in time limit.

The ABHAFX system is in my opinion nothing else then the Belkhayate System with some changes (no price labels, but arrows, Number of bars= 85, order=0 and Ecart= 2.2). Belkhayate used 180, 3, 1.618 (golden number).

The indicator (COG system) is redrawing itself after the close of each bar.

On a timeframe H4 it will take 4 hours to complete the bar and after that the system repaints. When price is moving down (as an axample) the horizontal lines will widen !.

When the trend is very strong (TF H4), price can go above the outer lines !

The lines will widen and widen.

This system can kill your account very quickly with very strong trends, but in a ranging market it works very well.

A Martingale technique has to be used in a 1,2,4 sequence...

Someone who used the ABHAFX system on the USDCAD (H4) and applied the rules will have now at this moment a virtual loss of more then -300pips !

No reply

Oh yes , I don't reply on any remarks concerning the above posting.