Please fix this indicator or EA - page 181

mladen:
Can you please post the original mq4 file (not the decompiled version) so that it can be checked?
Sorry, it's the only file located on the internet. I did not know it was decompiled. But I was reviewing the code and found a suspicious empty space, I removed it and now works ok. If it had been something more serious I would not have achieved as yet don't know the MQL4 language.

I would like this indicator also would work for weeks and months, but that I do not know how. I think it's a very good indicator

Thanks anyway.

gusdlc:
Sorry, it's the only file located on the internet. I did not know it was decompiled. But I was reviewing the code and found a suspicious empty space, I removed it and now works ok. If it had been something more serious I would not have achieved as yet don't know the MQL4 language.

I would like this indicator also would work for weeks and months, but that I do not know how. I think it's a very good indicator

Thanks anyway.
Glad that you solved it. Happy trading :)

Dear Mladen ,

could you please add the :: heikenashi trend biased price:: option to attached indicator .

thanks in advanced  

macdamprsi:

Dear Mladen ,

could you please add the :: heikenashi trend biased price:: option to attached indicator .

thanks in advanced  

macd&rsi

Here is a version with all the usual prices added

you are a great man . 

thank you MLADEN 

Intrest1:
Thank you. But the signals the arrows on not all extremums in from histo and in this mode
How do you set those vertical lines? I can not see the rule

Hello coders...

When I try to add alerts on this attach, why it's too noisy?

Could you make it alert once? 

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191:

Hello coders...

Thanks in advance. 

That indicator as made so. It needs a big rewrite

pati9191:

Hello coders...

Thanks in advance. 

PS: it seems to have some other (more serious) issues too. Be careful how you use it

mladen:
PS: it seems to have some other (more serious) issues too. Be careful how you use it
Ok, Sir. Thanks for your explanation and contribution to this forum.