Please fix this indicator or EA - page 178

wolf300:

Hi teamtrader,

I had that question the other way around with mladens "all time frame stoch" indicator.

No answer yet. I tried your indicator, but it doesn`t work on build  988.

I would like to get alerts when stochs "leaving" OBOS- zones to get back into the trend/momentum- direction, after a pullback.

It is a problem but hopefully MLaden will be able to get the crossing levels of stochastics to signal correctly. It is a very reliable signal when it is taken with CCI-233 (attached) and the Guppy indicator (attached) on renko charts.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

It is a problem but hopefully MLaden will be able to get the crossing levels of stochastics to signal correctly. It is a very reliable signal when it is taken with CCI-233 (attached) and the Guppy indicator (attached) on renko charts.

TEAMTRADER

About all time frame stochastic alerts :

When alerting that multiple time frames are crossing some back down or up, the times compared are incomparable. For example : 1 minute and 1 month time frame are crossing level 80 down. Which means that 1 month ago stochastic and 1 minute ago stochastic are used for that comparison (since, even in the case of current bar alert, previous state of the indicator must be used for checking the previous value). And that comparison is anything but logical

When alerting that all are above or bellow some level, that syllogism is avoided

hai mladen and all ..

i need the modified or devlope the indicator  ..aacurate entry& exit ..& alert..please help me.. thanks in advance

ganelva:

hai mladen and all ..

i need the modified or devlope the indicator  ..aacurate entry& exit ..& alert..please help me.. thanks in advance

And how do you want to achieve that?

mladen:
And how do you want to achieve that?

i don't understanad sir........ .its possible this indicator... ...??

ganelva:

i don't understanad sir........ .its possible this indicator... ...??

What math rule would produce the results that you are looking for?

mladen:

About all time frame stochastic alerts :

When alerting that multiple time frames are crossing some back down or up, the times compared are incomparable. For example : 1 minute and 1 month time frame are crossing level 80 down. Which means that 1 month ago stochastic and 1 minute ago stochastic are used for that comparison (since, even in the case of current bar alert, previous state of the indicator must be used for checking the previous value). And that comparison is anything but logical

When alerting that all are above or bellow some level, that syllogism is avoided

...But with this kind of explanation and way to look at mtf alerts, every kind of alert would be irrelevant, useless so to speak, if multiple tf would be in use.

Doesn`t matter if alerts are like at the moment ( all_time_frame_stochastic) or the other way around.

The idea is to wait until alerts from higher tf`s "join" alerts from lower tf  to get a better signal (higher probability, less market noise).

As the "all_time_frame- indicators" are brilliant to watch the market by switching the buttons !!!!...I was trying to get an alert only  when price goes on in trend/momentum-direction in the M15 timeframe (like in the screenshot I posted). Pullback is over and trend goes on.

For that matter I was hoping to get the alerts modified to accour when line is leaving 80 to the downside and 20 to the upside.

Not sure if it is possible at all or if it is a lot of work. If not possible I can look for a single stoch indi witch shows that kind of alert and pass the luxury to have the mtf with the buttons. Maybe anyone can show a good one?

Thanks. 

Can you make this indicator refresh?

Files:
DiverMACD.mq4  15 kb

ace2e4:

Can you make this indicator refresh?

Why don't you use the original (the FX5's macd divergence indicator that works correctly)?

mladen:
Why don't you use the original (the FX5's macd divergence indicator that works correctly)?
I'll search for it!