Please fix this indicator or EA - page 145

In the picture you see Ma Squeeze in action, I love this indicator, but this is not normal.

It's already 'NMC', but how on earth can you guys keep up with the on and on new releases of another 'Build' of Metatrader ? Maybe there's nothing wrong with the indicator, but in my case, it only works properly when you reset the MA Squeeze ... It only started misbehaving this week ...

I already misbehave a long time, but when an indicator starts misbehaving, it does it constantly.

That's the difference between a 'corrupted' indicator and me ...

Files:

Wulong10:
In the picture you see Ma Squeeze in action, I love this indicator, but this is not normal.

It's already 'NMC', but how on earth can you guys keep up with the on and on new releases of another 'Build' of Metatrader ? Maybe there's nothing wrong with the indicator, but in my case, it only works properly when you reset the MA Squeeze ... It only started misbehaving this week ...

I already misbehave a long time, but when an indicator starts misbehaving, it does it constantly.

That's the difference between a 'corrupted' indicator and me ...

Wulong10

Try it out now : ma_squize_ma_ed_nmc_1.mq4

Yes, I will and come back to thank you if it works.

I think I will rename it and call it 'MA Squize MA Ed nmc nmc nmc nmc.mq4'

Wulong10:
Yes, I will and come back to thank you if it works.

I think I will rename it and call it 'MA Squize MA Ed nmc nmc nmc nmc.mq4'

"nmc" stands for "new metatrader compatible". It does not mean that all the code have been revised to correct all the possible coding errors. That would be a never ending story and probably an impossible mission.

Yes, I know what 'nmc' means and I do have added another 'nmc' (only one ) in its name, so it's now :

'MA Squize MA Ed nmc nmc.mq4'.

And I think you guys are doing an impossible mission, but nevertheless you have made a LOT possible and never give up. And it works again !!!

Even when I close Metatrader and reopen, it works ...

Merci beaucoup !

Kindly correct the errors in the following indicators.

Files:
p.mq4  22 kb
po.mq4  13 kb

yayaria:
Kindly correct the errors in the following indicators.

yayaria

Can you please post original (non-decompiled) source code of those indicators?

Actually I've downloaded those two indicators from a Russian forum with their template, I've not de-compiled them.

yayaria:
Actually I've downloaded those two indicators from a Russian forum with their template, I've not de-compiled them.

Yes, I assumed that it was something like that

If you happen to get the original source I will be happy to help you

Mr M

Any luck with post 1443