Please fix this indicator or EA - page 124

mladen:
Will need some time to check it (it s not as simple as the name is telling )

Thanks and I know that.... when we are talking about EA or indicator script, it is not simple and of cos' it need some times.....

Hello mrtools, I have just found this thread and your posting of the revised EA "Robot Danu2.01" back in 11-11-2012.

I have tried this EA on a $10,000 demo account and it only seems to take standard Lot sizes of "10" even though in the input field it shows 0.5 as a default, are you able to amend the coding so as to allow me to change manually myself lot sizes? Thank you very much.

johngh:
Hello mrtools, I have just found this thread and your posting of the revised EA "Robot Danu2.01" back in 11-11-2012. I have tried this EA on a $10,000 demo account and it only seems to take standard Lot sizes of "10" even though in the input field it shows 0.5 as a default, are you able to amend the coding so as to allow me to change manually myself lot sizes? Thank you very much.

Johngh, please test this one, not able to back test at the moment so not sure if I fixed it or not.

Files:

many thanks mrtools for your efforts, will try it out tonight....thanks again

mladen:
Will need some time to check it (it s not as simple as the name is telling )

Hi mladen,

How about my EA for you to check last time? Just asking....

fxgroup:
Hi mladen, How about my EA for you to check last time? Just asking....

fxgroup- Did you get sampleSCRIPT2check_mladen.mq4 fixed? I tried and noticed several features don't appear to be working correctly (Max Trades, Trailing Stop, etc.). I'm interested to see how it works.

Hello All,

I'm learning code regarding some Basket Trading Strategy.

Then I found the indicator LongShortTotal.mq4

Start load/ok button pushed this indicator on M1 timeframe. But a few minutes later this indicator draws different line value each time.

Is this normal situation? Unfortunately, I couldn't make code to solve this symptom.

Please advice codes to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

hermes:
fxgroup- Did you get sampleSCRIPT2check_mladen.mq4 fixed? I tried and noticed several features don't appear to be working correctly (Max Trades, Trailing Stop, etc.). I'm interested to see how it works.

As far as compilation is concerned it is all Ok

As far as how scripts work now and how they used to work before there is a big difference : before when you loaded the script, it was active as long as you did not change time frame or symbol. Now, when you drop it on chart, unless it is kept in endless loop, it executes the start procedure once and unloads

So, scripts that were counting on working on each tick, will have to be rewritten to be EAs or none of them will work as before

fohki:
Hello All,

I'm learning code regarding some Basket Trading Strategy.

Then I found the indicator LongShortTotal.mq4

Start load/ok button pushed this indicator on M1 timeframe. But a few minutes later this indicator draws different line value each time.

Is this normal situation? Unfortunately, I couldn't make code to solve this symptom.

Please advice codes to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

It is normal way how it works

mladen:
It is normal way how it works

mladen

Thanks for quick reply...

So, if previous line value is not stable, I can't review how changing line wave correctly.

I don't know why this indicator has such a spec.

I'd like to make EA using the calculated signal from this indicator.

If you could modify this indicator code for stable output.

I would appreciate the kindness of your help.

Thank you.