Please fix this indicator or EA - page 119

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

I checked and there was one notification in the Experts Tab

"zero divide in 'Swiss Army EA v2.02.mq4' (424,39)

I really don't know what this means.

Regards Marco

Marco

At line 424 I do not see any division operation

mladen:
Marco At line 424 I do not see any division operation

Hi MLaden,

Ok strange. I will do some more tests. But normally when trailingstop is set to 5 it has to loc in per 5 pips profit?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Ok strange. I will do some more tests. But normally when trailingstop is set to 5 it has to loc in per 5 pips profit?

Thx Marco

No idea

The version you posted is a decompiled version so I can not see what is it doing exactly

Goodmorning MLaden,

I have found and notifier for alerting when a trade opens or closed with pending and canceling notice. I dropped into the chart but there wasn't sent any alerts. I try to figure out what's the failure but cannot find maybe it is because of the new 600 build. Could you take a look at it, it would be great to get this working.

Thx a lot for the help.

Best regards,

Marco

notifyorderopenclose.mq4

Files:

Marco320:
Goodmorning MLaden,

I have found and notifier for alerting when a trade opens or closed with pending and canceling notice. I dropped into the chart but there wasn't sent any alerts. I try to figure out what's the failure but cannot find maybe it is because of the new 600 build. Could you take a look at it, it would be great to get this working.

Thx a lot for the help.

Best regards,

Marco

notifyorderopenclose.mq4

Marco

Will have to wait till the market reopens (started writing a new thing but I need opened market to work on this type of indicator normally)

mladen:
Marco Will have to wait till the market reopens (started writing a new thing but I need opened market to work on this type of indicator normally)

Hi MLaden,

That's right. Well wish you a nice eastern.

Regards, Marco

hi, Please fix this indicator. I tried to get bull(blue) and bear(red) market conditions from this indicator, it works really fine when attached to chart window and I think it's effective too. When I attach it to the MT4 chart it shows with red and blue dots. But when I tried to attach it to Forex Ea generator to get values. It doesn't return any value. I tried all 0-7 mode line-indexes. But it doesn't return a numerical value. Can anybody please fix this to return "1" for bull (blue) and "2" for bear (red) market conditions. I'm trying to make an EA out of it. Thank you. here's the indicator "TopTrend" toptrend.mq4

Files:
toptrend.mq4  6 kb

BEST_TRADER:
hi, Please fix this indicator. I tried to get bull(blue) and bear(red) market conditions from this indicator, it works really fine when attached to chart window and I think it's effective too. When I attach it to the MT4 chart it shows with red and blue dots. But when I tried to attach it to Forex Ea generator to get values. It doesn't return any value. I tried all 0-7 mode line-indexes. But it doesn't return a numerical value. Can anybody please fix this to return "1" for bull (blue) and "2" for bear (red) market conditions. I'm trying to make an EA out of it. Thank you. here's the indicator "TopTrend" toptrend.mq4

You should use buffers 2 and 3 for that. When either of the values is different than -1 then you have a signal

If you are getting constant 0 value as a return, that means that your parameters in a call to the indicator are almost sure not correctly set (some of the parameters is omitted or is in the wrong order)

PS: attaching a version that will work correctly with the new metatrader 4 toptrend_1.mq4

Files:

Please, help me fix this indicator.

The arrow of the indicator only shows/draw some latest signal. I want all the arrow to show/draw on all past signal.

Please, help.

Thanks

Files:

oguntosin:
Please, help me fix this indicator.

The arrow of the indicator only shows/draw some latest signal. I want all the arrow to show/draw on all past signal.

Please, help.

Thanks

Do you have the original (non-decompiled) source?