Please fix this indicator or EA - page 71

sachin_syd:
IT doesnt seem to trade at all?? I have the custom indicator in my mt4 that it needs to trade..the actual version is still trading..

sachin_syd

It should trade only when the trend changes (that is the only way to prevent unnecessary re-entries). Please read my previous posts about it since it will not open order the same as it used to

MLaden, Here is another version I was testing which has same issue.. It should open trade only on close candle after trend change. It should not open trade again once TP/SL is hit. Thanks very much :-)

mladen:
Try this version out. I did not test )I have no idea what version of heiken ashi smoothed is that EA using) it but it should open an order only when the trend changes (on already closed bar) PS: that is the EA from post 692 (added EA in the name to make it clear that it is an EA and not the same named indicator)

Can you give me indicator that uses this EA?

I receive error: 2013.07.11 12:02:51 Can not open file 'C: \ adm_demo \ MetaTrader 4 Admiral Markets AS \ experts \ indicators \ Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4'

gtudor:
Can you give me indicator that uses this EA? I receive error: 2013.07.11 12:02:51 Can not open file 'C: \ adm_demo \ MetaTrader 4 Admiral Markets AS \ experts \ indicators \ Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4'

gtudor

sachin_syd should answer to that since I do not have the indicator he is using (as I already said in that post : I have no idea what version of that indicator is he using)

mladen:
gtudor sachin_syd should answer to that since I do not have the indicator he is using (as I already said in that post : I have no idea what version of that indicator is he using)

ok,thanks!

mladen:
gtudor sachin_syd should answer to that since I do not have the indicator he is using (as I already said in that post : I have no idea what version of that indicator is he using)

I found indicator!

gtudor:
I found indicator!

Thanks And from testing it it opens and closes orders at exactly the correct places (when the trend of heiken ashi smoothed changes - so the EA works as it should)

mladen:
Thanks And from testing it it opens and closes orders at exactly the correct places (when the trend of heiken ashi smoothed changes - so the EA works as it should)

You are right and are functioning TP, SL, TSL and BE.

I do not understand what makes Reverse and Add Position!

gtudor:
You are right and are functioning TP, SL, TSL and BE. I do not understand what makes Reverse and Add Position!

If you set Reverse to true it will open buy when the ha signal is sells and vice versa

If you set to Add_Positions to true it will open up to MaxOrders orders (and wait till stop loss or take profit is hit) instead of keeping just one order opened

mladen:
If you set Reverse to true it will open buy when the ha signal is sells and vice versa If you set to Add_Positions to true it will open up to MaxOrders orders (and wait till stop loss or take profit is hit) instead of keeping just one order opened

I understand .

Thanks a lot !