Please fix this indicator or EA - page 28

Source Code for FXI_Volatility_Quality_Index Indicator (VQ indicator)

mrtools, thank you for responding to my question. Please find attached what appears to be the same indicator under another title. This is the source code version, I believe. thanks to the originator of this code. I did not write this indicator, nor have I modified it.

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

jdp2012:
mrtools, thank you for responding to my question. Please find attached what appears to be the same indicator under another title. This is the source code version, I believe. thanks to the originator of this code. I did not write this indicator, nor have I modified it.

Not sure if his is what you are looking for but what i did is make the High and Low controlled by HiLoPeriod the rest is controlled by Smoothing Period.

Very Nice!!!

mrtools, thank you once again. I will check the code out later as I am at work today. But, from what I can see on the pic, this looks very interesting!!!!! Thank you very much!!! I am very new to mt4. I used to program back in the fortran/basic days, but don't know mql. I am looking forward to learning it. This looks very good!!

Ic

mrtools, I see that the line crossing the MA1 is what generates the arrow buy sell signals. MA2 sets the overall trend as the 200 period MA or whatever period one wants to make it. But, is there no way to fix the range so that a mid-point can be develloped. Actually on range bars the cross of the MA1 makes some pretty good signals. Is there a way to determine the slopes of the two lines? I know the slope formula, but do not know how to code it. Thanks again.

B Bands stop v1 EA

Hey everybody.

I need help to get this EA working correctly. This seems to be a good system but ea just wont work right. It works fine in strategy tester but wont trade on live or demo accounts. Actually, it has opened a few trades in the past 2 months but it misses 98% of the trades it is supposed to take.

It is suppossed to open a trade at the open of the second candle after signal. Stoploss is set to the location of the indicator.

If anybody could look this over or put it on a demo account for a day or 2 and see if they can figure out what the problem is.

Im also looking for a good filter. Any suggestions on what to use and how to use it? I was thinking maybe one or 2 of the attached indicators?

Ok thanks and good luck!

Help with xoindatr !

Hello best forum guys :-)

I need help with this indi...i miss the last bar signal of this indi..when im backtesting with this indi and attach it to the chart before the backtest run it

shows also the last candle signal but when im attach it on the chart i miss the last candle signal..

can anybody fix this prob ???

Many Thanks for the genius who cam make this ...

Files:

Hello, everyone! i need help

This is my idea:i need 2 indicator buffers in separate_window,1 is devupBuffer[];2 is devdwBuffer[]. For example if have five digital 1,2,3,4,5 they average is3.Then the data is greater than the average of 3 4 and 5 devupBuffer={【(4-average)*(4-average)】+【(5-average)*(5-average)】}/Standard deviation(1,2,3,4,5)*Standard deviation(1,2,3,4,5).Data is less than the average of 3 1 and 2 devdwBuffer={【(1-average)*(1-average)】+【(2-average)*(2-average)】}/Standard deviation(1,2,3,4,5)*Standard deviation(1,2,3,4,5). I am a novice,I found that I write indicator is wrong.My English is not good.Thank you very much!

Files:
ee.mq4  4 kb

hello if it is not much to ask can someone please modify this separate volume indicator so the buyer or green one is above 0

and the seller or red under 0

this indicator is harder to read because both are above level 0

thanks please reply

Files:

Files:
fx_ma_3.2.mq4  8 kb

Files:
fx_ma_3.3.mq4  9 kb
fxmatrade.gif  49 kb