5 ways to make a living trading forex - page 2

Thank you >>>

Successful trading has to do with emotional control and discipline because its based on odds. The odds are usually not higher than 55:45 in your favor so expect to lose fairly often. It is extremely nerve wrecking and it takes lots of money you can't afford to lose to do successfully as a professional.

Thank you for posting this thread its very informative.

These are very good tips . every trader should keep in mind that greed is a killer in forex .He must show patience in profit taking as well as in making trades. Think of his loss and mistakes positively not blame all the time to market , If you are sincere with learning cover mistakes slowly your performance will enhance.

According to my opinion you can still succeed with $500, but it will require a lot of patience and more discipline than with a larger account especially if you are not willing to set a long term goal and stick to a plan. Before trading one thing you should keep in mind that greed is the killer in forex.

Steps to improve trading

1. Plan how you will trade
  2. Follow the forex market
  3. Folloe forex news
  4. Follow forex charts
  5. Choose the currency pairs that are right for you

ForexCamping:
According to my opinion you can still succeed with $500, but it will require a lot of patience and more discipline than with a larger account especially if you are not willing to set a long term goal and stick to a plan. Before trading one thing you should keep in mind that greed is the killer in forex.

Steps to improve trading

1. Plan how you will trade
  2. Follow the forex market
  3. Folloe forex news
  4. Follow forex charts
  5. Choose the currency pairs that are right for you

Thanks for sharing those steps.I hope it would be helpful for traders.