This is for Every Single Forex Trader...Take a Peek - page 3

for a laugh

on a Total sidenote...

here's viral video made by currensee, kind of similar in style to Go DADDY commercials

YouTube - Currensee.com: Forex Trading, It's a Beautiful Thing

that's all of us in our basements watching charts

$1000 FREE Giveaway...just a Fun Promo

Currensee $1,000 Forex Trader Sweepstakes | Currensee

The most Significant update to the site is coming this Friday. Lots of new stuff and you can see

the possibilities just from this one feature update.

Expert Webinar Panel..FREE

There have been dashboard and feature updates to currensee BUT I wanted to give an update on a FREE Webinar tomorrow that you Don't want to Miss.

DETAILS-

"Currensee presents a panel of Forex experts - Jamie Coleman (author of ForexLive and former managing editor of Reuters FX Hub), Shaun Downey (technical analyst at CQG and I-traders.com) and Boris Schlossberg (director of currency research at GFT Forex) - discussing how trade collaboration, the psychology of trading and the wisdom of the crowds is creating a new category of social data. The group will discuss how market sentiment and volume are adding a new dimension to market analysis, impacting trading decisions and generating new trading strategies for Forex traders. The format will be a round-table discussion with Q&A from the audience. Don't miss this rare meeting of great Forex minds! "

Date/Time: Tuesday, Sept. 29th at 2pmET

Here is the link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/305583930

FREE so don't miss it

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile(preparing for series 3 and 34 tests) But there is an important announcement..

A private beta program has launched for Trade Leaders.

To quote

"The Currensee trader network is growing rapidly and there's an opportunity for successful traders to get in on the action. We are looking for successful traders to join Currensee and participate in a private beta program where other traders can follow you and you'll be able to generate profits for yourself based on your trading success. We'll pay you based on the number of traders who follow you and for the profits you generate for the traders who follow you. It's that simple. If you're a great trader, all you need to do is trade and we'll handle the rest. "

Automated Forex trading data clear as mud | The Currensee Exchange

Doesn't matter what country you are in...just trade as you do normally and if you are consistent..

people will follow your trades and you get PAID!

How simple is that? You could have 100's or 1,000's of people following your trades and you get paid commission on All of them.

I'm not suppose to post the sign up all over the place since it is a limited private beta program until the launch..

just PM me and let me know.

Of course it's free and not a scam.

if you are an I.B. in the U.S. Read this Post----

If you are an IB in the U.S. and are about to get screwed by the CFTC ruling...

Contact the email address below because you may have a solution through currensee. Tell Dave you heard it at forex-tsd.

----

The CFTC is proposing a major change to how IBs operate in the US. Currensee is a registered Introducing Broker and they are looking to connect with Introducing Brokers who are currently not regulated as they have a solution that might help unregistered IBs navigate this proposed change. If you're interested in learning more, you can contact them directly at dave@currensee.com and they can tell you more about their program.

-----

Also, if you are just a trader who is looking for a community to join and connect with other LIVE money traders..come join us at currensee.com

interesting ideas...