50 pips daily ! - page 137

GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5642 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

Set Profit Target @ 60 pips

EUR/USD

Sell @ 1.2857 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 89.13 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0587 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5665 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

EUR/USD

Sell @ 1.2875 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 89.10 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0580 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

Usdcad

buy @1.0465--55-45 sl @1.0400 tp1.0545 @1.0885

Jazznightup:
Hi,

Sorry to interrupt. I think you can set your own timezone and you can see the timestamp from fx.ayman post, that will be the time he posted the signals, according to your timezone. If I am not mistaken.

I think fx.ayman goal is to post the signals ASAP in real time. If he has to type too many details, that might be delaying him in giving out the signals on time. Just my 2 cents though.....

fx.ayman,

Been following your signals since recently, I did entered some and leaving out some. Great signals though. Thanks for sharing!

Yes i think you're right, Jazznightup. Could you help me then, if i live in GMT +8 (indonesia) so how many hours should i add from the time stamp? should i add 8 hours? Thanks in advance for your help

megabizland:
Yes i think you're right, Jazznightup. Could you help me then, if i live in GMT +8 (indonesia) so how many hours should i add from the time stamp? should i add 8 hours? Thanks in advance for your help

Sure! Okay, scroll all the way to the bottom of this page. You will see this message;( All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 AM.)

1) Is it showing the time where you are at now? If it is, then you don't need to change anything. All the timestamps on every posts are according to your timezone.

2) If it is NOT showing the time where you are at now, then you click on your nick (on top, next to the Welcome) and edit your settings. Choose Edit Option, there you can enter your correct timezone. Choose the correct timezone, example if you are from Jakarta, then choose GMT+7, Jakarta. It is a scroll menu. Once you are done, click Save Changes. That's it.

Hope this helps!

Jazznightup:
Sure! Okay, scroll all the way to the bottom of this page. You will see this message;( All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 AM.)

1) Is it showing the time where you are at now? If it is, then you don't need to change anything. All the timestamps on every posts are according to your timezone.

2) If it is NOT showing the time where you are at now, then you click on your nick (on top, next to the Welcome) and edit your settings. Choose Edit Option, there you can enter your correct timezone. Choose the correct timezone, example if you are from Jakarta, then choose GMT+7, Jakarta. It is a scroll menu. Once you are done, click Save Changes. That's it.

Hope this helps!

Wow your're right. as this long but i dont notice that. thanks a million Jazznightup for your help.

Stoped out

fx.ayman:
GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5665 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

EUR/USD

Sell @ 1.2875 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 85.10 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0580 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

Loss 105 pips& gain 60 pips

GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5616 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

EUR/USD

Sell @ 1.2850 -( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 85.50 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0500 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

fxdeal:
Loss 105 pips& gain 60 pips

Hi, seems that you late to enter the trade, because for EUR/USD I got profit but only 40 instead of 60.

Thanks fx.ayman.

fx.ayman:
GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5616 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

EUR/USD

Sell @ 1.2850 -( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 85.50 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0500 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -40pip

Oh I only prof that you were right, once again, but the sad thing is i didn't enter the trade