Chartpattern EUR-GBP

Traders,

here is a very well performing EUR-GBP trading system with a high win/loss ratio.

System description on the RAS website.

Performance attached

Janus

Files:

hello,

I like your trading, but need more time to see the performance. What broker do you use for RAS signal? Do you have previews performance for last year?

Thanx.

asam

forex system

hi, can u share your forex system here ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Looks interesting.

Can you give more details about system? How long has it been trading? Past performance?

And I do have another question, the Swing Trader EURUSD looks like a Chartpattern EURGBP is in it. Is this correct?

JanusTrading:
Traders,

here is a very well performing EUR-GBP trading system with a high win/loss ratio.

System description on the RAS website.

Performance attached

Janus

Congratulations,

I have several questions :

1-The average profit per trade is around 5.3 pips..what is the average trade length?

2-What has been the MAX Open Drawdown while in a trade?

3-What has been the Average Open Drawdown while in a trade?

Regards

Simba

Kenny Rogers:
Looks interesting.

Can you give more details about system? How long has it been trading? Past performance?

And I do have another question, the Swing Trader EURUSD looks like a Chartpattern EURGBP is in it. Is this correct?

From what i understand Swing trader EU offsets losses on EU with EG trading.

Questions

Traders,

just to answer the questions:

1.No , i can not and will not share the system. It is also not for sale, because i am a professional trader and make money with trading and not with selling systems.

2.The system runs on Tradestation with Currenex feed. Besides the involved hurdles to set this up, it costs a few bucks, just to run it.

If one has the system, there is still the skill required to use it.

3.To link this into MT4 for execution is not to be mistaken as an EA.

4.Even, if it was, it would most likely not work on bucket shops like Forex retail brokers.(InterbankFX, Alpari and many more)

5.The average trade length is 2h

6.Maximum open DD is equal to SL, which is around 20-30 pips

7.Average open DD is less than 10 pips.

If you take the signals from the RAS service, the time delay for order execution at your broker might create different results and can produce losses. Also it is important to trade this signal with EUR-GBP low spread brokers, there are quite a few around, but certainly not the bucket shops, which have 5 or more pips on that pair during nighttime.

Janus

Your System

JanusTrading,

Beside blowing your own trumpet, what is the purpose of your posting your system if your not willing to share? Why NOT just keep in to yourself, trade it thereby freeing up the space you took up for for someone that might have a system they are willing to SHARE. I thought thats what these forums are all about.....sharing with others your ideas & systems. Just my views.

$trader:
JanusTrading,

Beside blowing your own trumpet, what is the purpose of your posting your system if your not willing to share? Why NOT just keep in to yourself, trade it thereby freeing up the space you took up for for someone that might have a system they are willing to SHARE. I thought thats what these forums are all about.....sharing with others your ideas & systems. Just my views.

Im pretty sure this is not system sharing part of this forum but part where signal providers introduce and discuss their signals on RAS....

Rentasignal is a Commercial Service

Folks,

looks like something is not clear!

This section is for commercial signal services and has nothing to do with other parts of Forex-TSD.

These signals on Rentasignal are not for free.

They cost money to trade it.

Rentasignal is a forex signal service of Forex-TSD.

Period...........clear?

I think, it is crystal clear.

Janus

Your Response

zomg,

Tks for that & it does claify the situation. I STAND CORRECTED.

JanusTrading,

I stand corrected....my mistake. Please accept my appology.

$Trader