Supercharger EA - page 2

matrixebiz:
There is already a MaxTrades option, is it not working correctly? Anyway, now that I understand your original request, here is the updated version. Let me know if it works OK for you.

your work very nice...but i think SL still not give me a good result when i put SL...now my problem is...how can i solve if GU market go over 200pips and over...my idea is how to limit trade...when EA trade sell in range over 100pips its start to change position trade to trade buy...how...n how to make it happen......help...me..

subhi:
your work very nice...but i think SL still not give me a good result when i put SL...now my problem is...how can i solve if GU market go over 200pips and over...my idea is how to limit trade...when EA trade sell in range over 100pips its start to change position trade to trade buy...how...n how to make it happen......help...me..

So if market starts to get > 100pip against you, start placing Hedge orders?

backtest

subhi:
this EA still under construction....good result i have at TF M5 from capital $3000 up to $29000 just in 10day...i test from 01.03.09 until 12.03.09...now i still to make sure this EA function properly...

hi,

this is backtest from 01/03/09 until today, .. see this statement,

what is the corret set up, or ea ?

where is ea fo make profit from 3000 to 29000 ?

thanks in advance

giapel

Files:

Koyco

Contratulations

This EA not only trades, which a lot of them don't.

It produces a profit, which most of them dont

Just testing the Mk2 which appears to be much improved ,in the first hour of trading it produced, at default, six winning trade with total of 133 pips no loses and no zero trades.

Can you improve on this?

I look forward to following the progess of you work

Regards

Koyco

that's result i got during my EA still under construction..but now i still think to get more idea to improve and reduce the drawdown to become less than 10%...i will finish this EA with my best as i can...thanks to matrixebiz because help me to write some coding i don't know...yess matrixebiz...can u write script to place hedging order when market start move >100pips...and it close all order with small loss...help me...i know...u are very potential and have more experience with EA coding...tq matrixebiz..

Files:

Hey,

I started this EA on a demo of $5,000 with FXopen and it lost 20% overnight and continued to lose till I turned it off.

I'll try it again after some others test it and hopefully there will be

some updates.

Supercharger is dangerous and needs some mods

To subhi

I started testing this EA about 40 hour ago and in the first 24 hours the demo account went from $9400 to $10,400. I thought that was quite impressive.

However, some 10 hours ago, my acount had gone to $2,400 as it took one massive hit. Not good at all.

Please see attached chart.

Although the trend was up and GBPUSD went up some 266 pips at that point in time the EA opened 10 successive sell positions, starting at the 0.1 lot size and stopping at the 1.0 lot size. Unfortunately after the last trade entered the pair continued to rise for quite some time, during which time the 10 orders reached the SL.

My observation is that the EA can produce some good results, however it does not handle a situation like this very well, hence I believe it will wipe your account out.

The other interesting thing was the fact that as soon as the 10 trades were terminated, the EA opened a BUY posistion, which I think a human would not have done seeing the market just went up 266 pips.

If this issue could be solved or improved on somehow, then this EA could make money.

At the moment, however, I think it is quite dangerous !!

Can anyone improve on the MM?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Nik

Files:

Demo account wiped out by EA

See attached chart that shows how this EA wipes out an account.

Nik

Files:
sc2.gif  56 kb

Subhi & Matrixbiz throw off please last version EA supercharger.mq4 andrashchuk@yahoo.com