ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 17

Kevinator and Xard...

Hi guys,

It seems as if the indicator is based on Elliott wave trading? However there is no mention of that in the Barros explanation.

It would be good to hear from you, knowing that you are also busy trading.

Thanking you for your time.

Hi Valeo, thanks for this method it looks very fine

Hi

my first post here, Im more a reader then a writer, but i whould like to thank Valeo for putting this awesome system for us.

Valeo, I would like to knw if u did any changes..

i have added some indicators

along with #spudfibo-weekly i added #spudfibo (daily)

pivot_dots

#tab-EMA010

and fractal suport and resistence

thanks again

First a big thanks for the work that you have done over the years Valeo. I have read through the XO threads and now this one and have gained quite a bit of insight into how to make quality trades. Also thanks to the guys that code all these indicators for us to use.

Now on to my question and request. First off the request. Is there any way to clean up the location of the "arrows" that are put on the charts from these indicators? You can see from the picture I attached that things get quite crowded sometimes. Not only that but often the "arrows" are right on top of candles. Is there any way to have this coded so each one is above or below at a certain interval so that there is less noise? For instance maybe the "arrow" for the entry cci from the doublecciwoody indicator a little above or below the candle. Then the trend cci "arrow" a little bit farther from the candle. And finally the "arrows" from the chimp indicator even farther away from the top or bottom of a candle. At no time should they be on top of the candle or wick though. Just a request if it's do-able.

My question is: what are you using as your stop loss and take profit for this latest system? I know you use fibs but is that it? Just curious.

Again thanks for the hard work. I have already profited quite a bit from the insight gained from your threads.

Files:

garciajj:
Hi

my first post here, Im more a reader then a writer, but i whould like to thank Valeo for putting this awesome system for us.

Valeo, I would like to knw if u did any changes..

i have added some indicators

along with #spudfibo-weekly i added #spudfibo (daily)

pivot_dots

#tab-EMA010

and fractal suport and resistence

thanks again

===========================

Hi Garciajj,

Please show us what you have done. I am always open to improvements and "yes" I look forward to seeing your screen-print.

Warmest regards.

CarsonS9:
First a big thanks for the work that you have done over the years Valeo. I have read through the XO threads and now this one and have gained quite a bit of insight into how to make quality trades. Also thanks to the guys that code all these indicators for us to use.

Now on to my question and request. First off the request. Is there any way to clean up the location of the "arrows" that are put on the charts from these indicators? You can see from the picture I attached that things get quite crowded sometimes. Not only that but often the "arrows" are right on top of candles. Is there any way to have this coded so each one is above or below at a certain interval so that there is less noise? For instance maybe the "arrow" for the entry cci from the doublecciwoody indicator a little above or below the candle. Then the trend cci "arrow" a little bit farther from the candle. And finally the "arrows" from the chimp indicator even farther away from the top or bottom of a candle. At no time should they be on top of the candle or wick though. Just a request if it's do-able.

My question is: what are you using as your stop loss and take profit for this latest system? I know you use fibs but is that it? Just curious.

Again thanks for the hard work. I have already profited quite a bit from the insight gained from your threads.

===================================

Hi Carson,

Firstly thank you for the kindness accorded me; it makes life worth while.

Are you in any way able to open an indicator and make changes to it? What I mean is that you take the indicator and "Modify" it. If you can do that, then it becomes real easy to make the changes to the DoubleCCIWoody.

Let me know and if you are able to do it and if so, will guide you to achieving your goals with it.

I start out with a hard stop of -20 pips and move to -5 as soon as I am in profit territory and then move it to +1 when I hit +12 profit and thereafter I let it run only to adjust intermittently according to profit generated.

Targets are difficult, but I use Fibs to a large degree and also by watching the price action. The price will retrace a little only to attack the recent high made a second time and depending on what happens then, I will scale out with my entire trade. I don't exit half and continue the other half.

I will post an example over this coming weekend so that you can see what I mean.

Wishing you great success.

valeo, is that zig zag you're using??

Actually you can scratch my request. For some reason when I loaded it up on my new broker's mt4 it looked fine. Appreciate the offer for help though. Also thanks for your reply on stop loss levels and take profits. I have been using a 15 pip stop loss myself which for the most part has worked out fine. Take profit level is always tough. I think I play it a little too conservative. I can't complain about being in the black but I do leave a lot on the table most of the time.

Again...thanks for your hard work and I look forward to seeing an example of how you trade.