ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 16

Thanks...

ValeoFX:
I trust that you received the 3 indicators I sent you?

Yes indeed. I have been ill the past couple days so

I apologize for not getting back to you.

Yes indeed, I did receive them.

Thanks!

Brian

Kevinator..

kevinator:
Instead of using some marked vertical lines I suggest you buy and sell off of these levels using not the DSSBressert which you have but the TRO modified version which is a little bit better.

Why dont you post your full template... so we can review

these great updates and see for ourselves?

Brian

I'll rework the whole system but first I need Valeo to say he needs help.

Cojones

kevinator:
I'll rework the whole system but first I need Valeo to say he needs help.

Aha so cojones are not what you are lacking kevinator

Interesting

GF

valeoFX:

Thanks for the insight on how to evaluate a cci-5 overheating situation...very helpul.

Steve

Absolutely

I agree and personally, I have found a ton of actually useful,

real time trade-able information from Valeo and this and

his previous thread. A little respect for people with

something to offer and who have been offering help to traders

for a long time is certainly in order...

Brian

stevewide:
valeoFX:

Thanks for the insight on how to evaluate a cci-5 overheating situation...very helpul.

Steve

xard777:
Info on Barros Swings... Xard777

Good morning Xard, good to hear from you. We chatted on the other Forum regarding the 2 day Gann and once again thank you for sending the article. Much appreciated. I do respect your work and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely.

kevinator:
Instead of using some marked vertical lines I suggest you buy and sell off of these levels using not the DSSBressert which you have but the TRO modified version which is a little bit better.

Good morning Kevinator,

Thank you for posting. My vertical lines were just there to show you where these overheatings occurred.

Secondly, I use Fibs with great success it was just not displayed as I was merely pointing out the way to handle overheating CCi-5.

You are most welcome to post; it is up to us to evaluate and develop. You may have noticed me giving credit in the first posts to all the guys who have helped me get to where I am today and I for one, prefer not to reinvent the wheel.

Looking forward to seeing your suggestions.

Sincerely,

Xard and Kevinator...

Guys, I am running the Barros Indicator on a 5-M chart (attached), but maybe I should have tried a 3-M chart? according to Barros?

It is pretty "meaningless" just yet, but I am sure you will help me to understand it better.

One thing that I found was that if I changed the start time to 2010-01-01 @ 00:00, I get a completely different picture.

Secondly, is he referring to SMA or EMA? I could not pick that up.

I have added my Fib-indicator so that you can see wheteher it makes a difference or not.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Files:
barros_m5.gif  75 kb