EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 3

please repost

SolomonZhang:
Just curious Rob, what is your broker, is it real or demo, and what time the trade was opened?

For the 1st trade, all setting should open at the same time. Maybe the difference in brokers might cause the problem for others.

Regards,

Hi SolomonZhang, can you repost again the attachments in first post?

i can't download it..

Just curious Rob, what is your broker, is it real or demo, and what time the trade was opened?

For the 1st trade, all setting should open at the same time. Maybe the difference in brokers might cause the problem for others.

Here's the same package file incase you get the same problem as budi_838.

Regards,

Files:

thanks.

SolomonZhang:

Here's the same package file incase you get the same problem as budi_838.

Regards,

thanks SolomonZhang....

All 3 set files are the same??

Hi Solomon Zhang, out of curiosity, i opened up all 3 set files with notepad and compared them side by side and to my suprise all of them have the same settings, except for the orange file where it has Lotsoptimised=1, as opposed to the other 2 which has a value of 0. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a mistake? We wouldn't want to be duplicating the work done by others having the expectation that all 3 sets should have different results do we?

Wilson.

mq4 file

can you send us the mq4 file, so we can modify to make improvement????

All 3 settings are somewhat similar with only 1 or 2 input difference.

However, the impact (on profit, win rate, and drawdown) is enormous. If you use my original settings separately, you will have difference results. You can see this from the backtest, all 6 graphs are different.

That is why I ask you guys to test each setting separately.

Regards,

"budi_838":
can you send us the mq4 file, so we can modify to make improvement????

Nope, sorry, I won't.

Regards,

SolomonZhang thx for the work! Now can you please expalin what is the methodology behind thsi EA si we can understand it please.... thx Max

thanks for sharing the EA, i like to forward testing it

regards

awan22

thanks for sharing

regards