Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 31

darkangel:
That sounds good! Maybe you should use UK broker as they allow hedging. Not allow SL? that is just insane!

For now yes, use a non US broker, but I'm afraid other brokers will adopt those "features" soon, any way to screw traders is welcome

Yevell, your good trader dont let this discourage you, just get back to what you know works and tomorrow is a new day.

collectivefx.com allows hedging and 0.1 mini lots

....and not NFA regulated and the best STP system that I have ever seen. No commissions smallest spreads I have seen anywhere. Ave. 2 or 4 pips less than other brokers. Small monthly fee for accounting costs. yevell they would be the answer for you. They allow sl and tp right after the trade is placed. IMO

ut2

for intraday service

hi guys, I will be back tomorrow !

we did have a bad day yesterday, but do not worry, I'm OK ! but as there is a big DD, so I must stop trading, and stand away ,just watching ! and at last, I still think we are in the trend ! so, just hold the trade !

and for a whole day today, I'm looking for a good way to trade with you all together ! and i think a hard stop is necessary ! because most of you could not hold the trade as what I do !

so, I decide to open a new mini account, only trade with 0.1 lot, not for money, but for this signal service !

and for every trade I would set a hard stop(40 pips) and a TP ! when price is close to the TP, I would close of most of the trade !

and about the TP, it maybe the support and resistent level ! and the indicator is in the attachment ! you could download it, and you could see it on your chart !

and the pic below is the trade i do today, on a demo account ! i think you may love trading in this way ! let's do some test together tomorrow !

Files:
16.jpg  32 kb
17.jpg  159 kb

about the private group

it seems there is something wrong with my private group, none of you is in !

I think if you could read the post in the group, maybe you could hold the trade ! I hope this problem may be solved quickly 1

the following pic is showing the post i made yesterday in the group:

Files:
18.jpg  71 kb

Yevell, there is no way to join your group, when clicking on the invite it says no groups to display.

yes, I see ! i have reported about this to ND, but he did not know what the problem was either ! maybe we should be waiting for the programmer until they finish the job on RAS !

hope it could be solved quickly !

Todd:
Yevell, there is no way to join your group, when clicking on the invite it says no groups to display.

thanks for these informations, ut2 !

but I'm afraid I could not open the account with it, because it seems it does not have any branch in china ! so, it may have some problem when I contact them ! as my spoken and listen english is so poor !

so, i think i would open an account with IFX Australian ! and it will be OK in this week !

thanks again !

ut2DaMax:
....and not NFA regulated and the best STP system that I have ever seen. No commissions smallest spreads I have seen anywhere. Ave. 2 or 4 pips less than other brokers. Small monthly fee for accounting costs. yevell they would be the answer for you. They allow sl and tp right after the trade is placed. IMO ut2

EU in profit a little, bank it while you can! I would rather take 5-10 pips now than sit through that stress again.

Watch out for important news afecting the dollar tomorrow.

ByEzzz