Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 29

Just because yevell has had great trading since I have been observing, does not mean he cannot have a bad day like this. I am sure he hates this as much as we do, so leave the trading to him or trade on your own, but don't over leverage!!! Yes this looks bad.IMO

wow ut2DaMax, are you and yevell partners in this.

today, the most mistake is i long GU at wrong position !

when GU broke the 1.6680, i thought a new trend will begin ! so, i did not follow my signal, and entered !

if i did not long GU, we could have a better result with other trades !

I paid more attention to the GU trade, and forgot to take care of other trade !

so, the Gu went down, and the other trades went down too !

in my opinion, the GU would ranged between 1.62 and 1.67 !

what a bad day ! i lost myself !

sorry again !

fair play ....... no ....not at all

Fair Play:
wow ut2DaMax, are you and yevell partners in this.

I feel for all those that have taken a hit today.

Its been a bad day for all of us including myself. I just hope it recovers from here.This has a way of putting the fear of God in you and keeping it real. lol

ut2

.01 lots. 800 pips in dd. Every trade the wrong direction. da max you have lol on the end of your post. I still have never found anything funny about losing money.

Todd:
da max you have lol on the end of your post. I still have never found anything funny about losing money.

i am trying to work that out myself. people are blowing accounts here and you find it funny. hmmmm.

market always disturb you when you begin a new plan

when you want to charge the signal,market is ready to give you a homerun. so I suggest you auto trade by ea with you own method.

please everyone!

Fair play

The last thing one earth .... that I find funny .... is blowing accounts.....

Nobody finds this funny! ... And neither does yevell! I am for the trader, not for the broker and banks taking it from us!

So Chill out please ....& just don't trade the signals! And for those that have over leveraged their account today.... I really feel bad for you! And to those of you that have not over leveraged your accounts today there is another day to make wise choices! It is always wise to demo trade a long time before jumping in live. I also took yevell's advise and did not over leverage my account. IMO

Please read page one.

ut2

free margin

I currently have -8005$ floating and only 2142$ free margin, im scared

Cipri,

I feel for u ... I just hope this changes soon. I feel the Asian will reverse but can u hold out. I would close a position or two if need be. IMO

If u look at the Daily Chart GU should go up again here..... but I just don't know. I am really hoping for all of us that things change for the better quickly! I am hoping!

ut2