Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 3

newdigital:
Hi new ID 491 will be in pending mode for 1 or few days and after that yevell will send email or PM to me and I will move it to approve mode (if yevell will want).

Just to be sure that everything is going in right way.

But seems everything is going fine up to now: 16 closed trades and 98 dollars since this morning.

Just 1 or few days more in oending mode to be sure and yevell will send email to PM to me for approval.

Hi, ND, everything is fine ! thanks for your help !

I have closed all the trade today: 30 closed trades, 23 win (1643.76 dollars), and 5 lose(-655.18 dollars) ! not bad today, but not good enough ! some trades closed too early ! or it would be a perfect day !

but no matter, we will have many more chance tomorrow !

one week trial signal

Hi guys, the new ID 491 has been approved ! you can subscribe it now !

yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy | Rent a Signal

the signal is free now ! I would give all of you one week trial signal ! From now on, all you can subscribe it for free, until next Friday !

Hi I have already subscribed, there are going to full sail, thanks.

One question: in the same MetaTrader have a graphic with EURGBP working with other experts who have magic number, can I also put her in another graphic EURGBP? or there will be any problem.

Health and have a bit of luck because the hard work you have already done so.

Thanks again.

One question: in the same MetaTrader have a graphic with EURGBP working with other experts who have magic number, can I also put her in another graphic EURGBP? or there will be any problem.

Personally I did not try but I think that it will not be any problem.

map280280:
Hi I have already subscribed, there are going to full sail, thanks.

Health and have a bit of luck because the hard work you have already done so.

Thanks again.

Hi,map280280. welcome on board ! you are the only i know who subscribed my signal !

there are 9 subscriber now ! let's see what we could do in the next week !

good luck !

yevell:
Hi guys, the new ID 491 has been approved ! you can subscribe it now !

yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy | Rent a Signal

the signal is free now ! I would give all of you one week trial signal ! From now on, all you can subscribe it for free, until next Friday !

Thanks for free trial, shows confidence in your signals. Just subscribed. Good trading to you.

zomg:
Thanks for free trial, shows confidence in your signals. Just subscribed. Good trading to you.

thanks for subscription ! hope this one week free trial could make you believe me and my signal !

enjoy it !

best wishes !

What caused the drawdown!??

Yevell,

First of all I would like to express my most sincere thanks for sharing your "secrets"! That really motivated me to learn Valeo's method and hopefully one day have your discipline. In the meanwhile I will surely be keeping an eye on your performance (congratulations, really!), and if things continue that nice I'll be most glad to get a bunch of people I know on board.

Now, what caused that previous drawdown? A method or a human flaw?

I'll be signing up for your signals as soon as I can access the site here (it seems to be down right now).

Congratulations once again, and warm regards from a 'recovering from carnaval' Brazil.

Renegado

renegado:
Yevell,

First of all I would like to express my most sincere thanks for sharing your "secrets"! That really motivated me to learn Valeo's method and hopefully one day have your discipline. In the meanwhile I will surely be keeping an eye on your performance (congratulations, really!), and if things continue that nice I'll be most glad to get a bunch of people I know on board.

Now, what caused that previous drawdown? A method or a human flaw?

I'll be signing up for your signals as soon as I can access the site here (it seems to be down right now).

Congratulations once again, and warm regards from a 'recovering from carnaval' Brazil.

Renegado

thanks for your kind Renegado ! much appreciated !

and i suggest that you read all the great thread very carefully, that is a gold mine ! you could find the way to success trading ! thanks ValeoFX for his great work !

and about the big drawdown, it is just because some old trades hit the SL !

and this cause about 4500 dollars lost ! and with no luck, after they hit the sl, the run in a right way !

that is another straetegy, not intraday trading ! so, this could not happen again !

in this intraday trading, my SL will be about 40-50 pips ! so, it is impossible to lose about 5000 dollars one day !

no need to say more, subscribe the signal, and watch my performance in next week ! i hope i would not drop you down !

enjoy it !

best wishes !

yevell:

the signal is free now ! I would give all of you one week trial signal ! From now on(Feb 26), all you can subscribe it for free, until next Friday(Mar 6) !

Test day 1 : P/L -305.25 $