RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 44

How many accounts are allowed for rentasignal.com-EAs ?

Hello,

is it allowed to run the rentasignal.com-EA on more than one account?

I want to separate the EAs like:

IDXX1 = account 1

IDXX2 = account 2

IDXX3 = account 3

Thank you....

I think - yes.

May be it will be changed ... but as I know for now - you can open many accounts. It should be based on different email adresses only.

May be it will be changed.

Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stop

Hello again,

this error comes every 2 seconds in my MT4.

"2009.07.06 01:06:05 Rentasignal AUDNZD,M5: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops"

Signal ID: 629

Broker: Varengold (4 digits at AUD/NZD and EUR/CHF)

What can i do?

Invalid stop is Metatrader's error indicating that vendor place stop loss too close to the market price.

newdigital:
Invalid stop is Metatrader's error indicating that vendor place stop loss too close to the market price.

Yes i Know, but this only happens on ECN-Brokers. How can i fix this problem? The Orders are comming through RAS.

switch stp to true.

Besides, some brokers ar having 10 pips minimum stop loss value, some ecn brokers - 15.

So, it may be the problem.

newdigital:
Besides, some brokers ar having 10 pips minimum stop loss value, some ecn brokers - 15. So, it may be the problem.

mmmh, RAS ID: 629 does not use any Stops.

newdigital:
Besides, some brokers ar having 10 pips minimum stop loss value, some ecn brokers - 15. So, it may be the problem.

I got the Solution.

"In any case if You want to trade with ECN broker, RAS setting "Buyer_stp_broker" must be set to "true"."

Thank you and good luck to all traders.

close order manually

Is it possible to close orders manually which where opened by RAS? Or does that affect the functionality of the RAS?