RAS signal providers presentation - page 9

Just want to remind about this very important post of Linuxser https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

It is about the general procedure - how to see your signal to be activated on RAS.

Janus Systems..... good choice!

Hi guys,

only to give you a suggestion and to report my personal experiece with RAS systems i can suggest to you to give a try to Janus Systems signals like for example RAS 513 and RAS 503, i have tried them for almost 3 months and i`m actually really surprised by the solid and constant performance also you can see all their eas and systems in their forum (Janus Trading Forum - Index), they have a really uncommon support`s philosophy .

I hope that i have given back, sharing my experience, at least a little of what this amazing Forex community have given to me up to now.

Barbagiggia.

Lol.

How grateful for your to conveniently pass on his commercial website as a link.

People should take a look at all >Janus'< signals are realize they also suck, like his ego.

Thanks Barb- but I think you're more welcome on FXAW.

barbagiggia:
Hi guys,

only to give you a suggestion and to report my personal experiece with RAS systems i can suggest to you to give a try to Janus Systems signals like for example RAS 513 and RAS 503, i have tried them for almost 3 months and i`m actually really surprised by the solid and constant performance also you can see all their eas and systems in their forum (Janus Trading Forum - Index), they have a really uncommon support`s philosophy .

I hope that i have given back, sharing my experience, at least a little of what this amazing Forex community have given to me up to now.

Barbagiggia.

Walander:
Lol.

How grateful for your to conveniently pass on his commercial website as a link.

People should take a look at all >Janus'< signals are realize they also suck, like his ego.

Thanks Barb- but I think you're more welcome on FXAW.

Hi my friend,

everyone can have his point of view and i respect this, BUT i fully disagree with you about Janus that, up to now, for what is my personal experience, is achieving good results and solid realistic performance in my PAMM accounts.

I usually speak with facts not with often unnecessary and insignificant chatting.

Nice pips to all!

Barbagiggia.

Performance

I prefer facts too.

Take a look at the attachement.

Typical behaviour in this forum:

A person(Walander),with whom we at Janus Trading never had a business relationship or who was never subscribed to any of our systems, makes negative comments without proof of anything about our solid performance to promote own services.

It seems more and more obvious, that serious system vendors and traders are not welcome at RAS!

Trash the serious and profitable system vendors and than scam with own systems novice traders by promising 100% a month is the main purpose of posts like the above from Waylander and several others.

Janus Trading is offering signals since 1st March 2009 via RAS and performance speaks for itself.

When will people understand, that Janus Trading is not an "individual", but a company with several shareholders and employees operating in regulated environment, which primary income is not from offering signals at RAS, but from trading.

Subscriber reviews and broker references about our trading are available.

Janus

Files:
ras.jpg  95 kb

As RAS stats are visiblle for 3 months only so I am posting some signals' performance.

It is signal 500: GoldWarrior02b.3a with timefilter, EURUSD, M15 timeframe.

Trading since 1st of March 2009.

Lot multiplier = 1:

Lot multiplier = 0.1:

----------------

EA (source code to download) and the settings are available for elite members of the forum.

This signal is free for elite members of the forum.

GoldWarrior02b.3a_eurusd TF | Rent a Signal

Files:

As RAS stats are visiblle for 3 months only so I am posting some signals' performance.

It is same signal but without timefilter.

Signal 448.

Trading since 1st of January 2009.

Lot multiplier = 0.1:

----------------

EA (source code to download) and the settings are available for elite members of the forum.

GoldWarrior02b.3a_eurusd | Rent a Signal

Files:

Signal 451: easyLMA_v6, M30 timeframe.

Trading since 30 of January 2009.

Lot multiplier = 1, USDCAD only:

----------------

easyLMA_v6 | Rent a Signal

All elite signals are trading with many pairs available (losing pair, winning pair, any pair). Please select right pair/symbol which you like to trade.

Files:

Signal 21561: Kaufman AMA Breakout 009, EURJPY, M5 timeframe.

Performance since 01 of December 2009.

Lot multiplier = 1, initial eposit size = 200 dollars:

----------------

Kaufman AMA Breakout 009, EURJPY | Rent a Signal

Files:

Signal 21559: Kaufman AMA Breakout 009, AUDUSD, M5 timeframe.

Trading since 11 of October 2009.

Lot multiplier = 10:

----------------

Kaufman AMA Breakout 009, AUDUSD | Rent a Signal

Files: