100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 22

krock:
Try system #1 on a 15m chart less noise clean breaks. Remember its not how many pips you get, it's how consistant you are at getting them. Use the method for stops and targets which I posted before and sit back and let the market come to you.

Sorry wrong pic

Files:
pp.gif  46 kb

krock:
Try system #1 on a 15m chart less noise clean breaks. Remember its not how many pips you get, it's how consistant you are at getting them. Use the method for stops and targets which I posted before and sit back and let the market come to you.

Thanks krock,

Are you trading 15 min all the time? BTW, I use 1,5 ATR as stop because it (not today) comes close to 30 pips that is reached by most pairs in normal conditions (past few weeks). I'm trading 1:1 risk to reward kind of.

Chamane

chamane:
Thanks krock,

Are you trading 15 min all the time? BTW, I use 1,5 ATR as stop because it (not today) comes close to 30 pips that is reached by most pairs in normal conditions (past few weeks). I'm trading 1:1 risk to reward kind of.

Chamane

Yes, i trade the 15m all the time. Didn't like the 5m. That's just my personal taste. And the atr period 20 works fine in all market conditions. I use the 2x atr for my take profit on the 15m. And also i don't mix system 1 and 2 i only trade system 1

krock:
Yes, i trade the 15m all the time. Didn't like the 5m. That's just my personal taste. And the atr period 20 works fine in all market conditions. I use the 2x atr for my take profit on the 15m. And also i don't mix system 1 and 2 i only trade system 1

I suppose you don't trade them all (on 15 min). What pairs give you best results?

Chamane

chamane:
I suppose you don't trade them all (on 15 min). What pairs give you best results? Chamane

I trade euro and pound. Results are up to the person trading the charts

krock:
Sorry wrong pic

Knock,

I noticed on your pic you have 5:38 time.

Do you mind posting that for all of us?

I've been looking for something to tell me what the current time is for my time zone.

Thanks,

JS

krock:
I trade euro and pound. Results are up to the person trading the charts

Thx. I'll give it a try.

joesmoe:
Knock,

I noticed on your pic you have 5:38 time.

Do you mind posting that for all of us?

I've been looking for something to tell me what the current time is for my time zone.

Thanks,

JS

Here ya go

Files:
clock.mq4  6 kb

Thank you for share...

2-16-17-09 Asian Session and London session

Files:
sp_1.gif  63 kb