I have a psychological problem that I cannot solve - page 4

xx3xxx:
electric

could you teach us how to set up trailing stop -- assume that your winning strategy is GOOD

i.e. say aiming for 30 pip profit, then set SL at 60 pip, and set trailing stop, -- so we could go to sleep --

and when to interven , ie. just take the profit and exit, say, in previous example, after 2 hour, when it is 28 - 35 pip, then just EXIT

--- please tell us , to manage SL and trailing stop -- better !!! how ?

I don't think you will receive any answers to your questions.

If you check out his profile you will see that the last posting he made was the25 of march and his last visite to this forum was the 3 of april.

An other 'trader' that went back to the normal 9 to 5 world............

regards....iGoR

Learn the business. You clearly haven't learned how to win. As you still haven't learned the business that is forex.

You don't share the golden goose, no one does, no one will. You appear to have 'gotten lucky' by finding something that works on your own. Even if it was someone elses platform that got you there.

You need to move on into the sunset, and disappear from what is online forums. Get a real life, go out, go on holidays, create solid investments etc. This is the business that is.

Giving back to the online FX community isn't going to get you an instant pass to heaven, and I highly doubt that if there is a superior being in the world, that they will care. "Oh he gave some greedy guts guy who didnt want to do the work a free ticket, let him in before the others".

MOVE ON, get out whilst you still can and before the leeches attack you.

And more to the point.. HAVE FUN.

Well done, and my best wishes to you!

using trailing stop

electric

could you teach us how to set up trailing stop -- assume that your winning strategy is GOOD

i.e. say aiming for 30 pip profit, then set SL at 60 pip, and set trailing stop, -- so we could go to sleep --

and when to interven , ie. just take the profit and exit, say, in previous example, after 2 hour, when it is 28 - 35 pip, then just EXIT

--- remember this banks and institutional traders move millions and even billions of dollars each day by trading, in that process they go to extreme measures to

protect and mask the intentional moves from predatory trader or the non market movers. --