I will try to ride my trades - page 2

kol8701:
Fine i agree its okay to ride trade but nevertheless dont be mistakenly there are some trades that if you dont take your profit or partial profit you will end up paying for it. I can tell you its not always good to learn the hard way but most of us do.

Hi,

Yes correct is like a surfer on a wave sometimes you need to jump out

Thx for your comment....

Hi,

One more trade in my book ....

Files:

Nice job.

I'm still fishing for a trend now. I'm positioned right now for Euro downtrend because one of these days, it will break that double bottom it is sitting on right now. I'm also positioned for the Swissie uptrend, same thing, waiting for the breakout on the double top. If I can manage to not get shaken out and the market is not on a reversal, then I might actually make some money. The pound and yen I'm not touching right now, they are kinda just all over the place.

I think most people are positioned for the reversal, but trend riders always have to position for the breakout. Even though we get hurt quite a bit on false ones.

So I guess we ride the Euro together.

Hi,

Lets ride the trends together

One week with this account and the result is ok.

I use a manual system based on differents system.

small status

Small status

Files:

Good

hekenberg:
Still on my trades .... Show you my E/u chart setup.

I strongly agreed with kenny Roger that after a very long trend either up or down trend, there's usually followed by sideways market and if care is not taken you can loss your shirt during this period.

This is my piece of an advice on how to ride market, whenever market move in my favour i shift/move my stop loss to the nearest HL for up trend and LH for down trend. At least to be at safer side and winner should not turn to losser.

Thanks.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Week 2

Very funny week

I start bad because I was thinking "So easy" but correct my shoot ....

Post my Week 2 status

Fx Referee:
I strongly agreed with kenny Roger that after a very long trend either up or down trend, there's usually followed by sideways market and if care is not taken you can loss your shirt during this period.

This is my piece of an advice on how to ride market, whenever market move in my favour i shift/move my stop loss to the nearest HL for up trend and LH for down trend. At least to be at safer side and winner should not turn to losser.

Thanks.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

"whenever market move in my favour i shift/move my stop loss to the nearest HL for up trend and LH for down trend" Thats what you call riding the market in the first place... Riding the market doesn't mean you dont move your stop as market moves in your favor.

hi

kol8701:
"whenever market move in my favour i shift/move my stop loss to the nearest HL for up trend and LH for down trend" Thats what you call riding the market in the first place... Riding the market doesn't mean you dont move your stop as market moves in your favor.

it's call manual trailling stop , it can optimize your profit

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Well ...

Hi,

Call me paranoia but my S/L and T/P are not on the market but on my PC.

I use a EA that will close my trades if it moves not correctly

that's my 2 cents