A big truth about forex - page 2

HeHe...Trading with a bias might be the mode to trade in...

eS

forex is not random

FOrex is not random you just have to take time and learn each currency behavior.

I trade the GBPUSD with a stochastics divergence and pivots, using 1 and 4 hr.

You have to realize there are major traders, who also trade try to think like them collectively

roulette is random and so is forex. There are good systems to beat roulette and there are good systems to beat forex. Forex is a little better in that I think you can consistenty get 70-30 with the right mm and filters.

roullette uses the same pattern distributions but its a lot more stress to get out of the hole.

Wtf?

Where do you get your information, not only am I slightly irritated after needing to make a very detailed reply to your post on my thread, I see you've made another post that seemingly has no substance, you obviously have no effing idea what you're talking about

Roulette will always have house odds, and this is according to the different rules that are governed in different cities in regards to the payout ratio. The house will always have a +1 or +3 odds against you no matter what, so no, Forex is alot better in alot of ways.

The only god dam system that works for roulette is two situations (+ a MM)- You have a laser that scans the roulette table (of course not interrupting the scanner that is scanning the SURFACE of the roulette wheel for any type of interference) and a radio transmitter that submits the information to a readily available computer that is designed with an algorithm that calculates independently the speed of the wheel, the speed of the ball, the number of passes at a certain point of wheel, to produce a SECTION with a high probability of where it will land- then of course place the bets before the dealer closes the table.

or

You're a bloody savant and can do this in real-time.

or

You martingale your bets - what is this famous strategy you supposedly talk about?

Forex is not random- Are you telling me if the Canadian Government decided to siphon out 7 billion in Supply, that uhm- the random forex well go aimlessly in a sideways direction or in a unpredictable matter?

ajk:
roulette is random and so is forex. There are good systems to beat roulette and there are good systems to beat forex. Forex is a little better in that I think you can consistenty get 70-30 with the right mm and filters. roullette uses the same pattern distributions but its a lot more stress to get out of the hole.

a random post

Damn it. What am I missing?

Over and over there is a talk of how random forex is and than, again and again, I fail to see that randomness.

Should I by those "brownian glasses" too? Or should we stop thinking of forex in terms of physics? After all, it is about money, isn't it?

Oh well...

Bias

ElectricSavant:
HeHe...Trading with a bias might be the mode to trade in... eS

Of course,

Even if you just trade delta neutral strategies you need a bias,another kind of bias...the biased thinking that you can find pricing and volatility inefficiencies faster than your competitors.

Thinking that the market is random is the biggest bias...related to a lazy personality,it justifies any kind of results taking the responsability out of your hands...How do you know the market is random if you haven`t tested for randomness?Because it is more comfortable,less work and provides tons of justifications for the lack of results....so,you choose to believe it.

You just could choose to educate yourself and learn how to use the tools that would allow you to determine the state of the market at any given moment,BUT...this takes time and you will have to use your brain...for a change.

I don`t expect this to happen soon...

Simba

Mladen,

Didn't you hear about the Holy Grail we found?

Untitled Document

They give you entry and exit signals!

mladen:
Damn it. What am I missing?

Over and over there is a talk of how random forex is and than, again and again, I fail to see that randomness.

Should I by those "brownian glasses" too? Or should we stop thinking of forex in terms of physics? After all, it is about money, isn't it?

Oh well...

No wonder

With those, it is random, for sure

Walander:
Mladen,

Didn't you hear about the Holy Grail we found?

Untitled Document

They give you entry and exit signals!

I would describe Forex more like a drunkard walking home from the bar.

He knows where he's going, he understand what he needs to do, but on the way he might hit a couple walls and trash cans, but nonetheless he still arrives home.[/QUOTE]

That, I think is the most amazing analogy of the Forex market that I have ever read. I love it, well said.

hi

remember the pattern, each shape has a pattern , there're so many pattern we should recognize but our brain is limited so we can call this a random system , just recognize some pattern with high frequency appears

===================

Forex Indicators Collection