How is your experiences with this EA - page 2

kdforextrader:
Bill,

Thanks for that explanation.

Suggestion: Instead of letting EA open random initial buy/sell orders, we can control how EA opens initial orders by using indicator(s). This way, EA only opens when the right conditions are met (hopefully trending) and thus helps to reduce margin and drawdown.

What do you think? Is this possible to code?

Do you know any indicators show the market will runs in strong trending ?

Thank you

There's one indicator. It's not perfect but I think it will do the job. If I give it to you, can you code it and share?

Thanks.

Bill FX:
Do you know any indicators show the market will runs in strong trending ? Thank you

kdforextrader:
There's one indicator. It's not perfect but I think it will do the job. If I give it to you, can you code it and share? Thanks.

You'd better post it here if you don't mind. If I can not code it than some one will do and share, otherwise send me a PM.

Thanks

Indicator

Bill,

Here's the indicator. It seems to work good on M15 (15 mins chart). Hope this helps. Please code and share. Add an input called Use_Indicator (true/false) so we can test with indicator or without indicator.

Thank you.

Bill FX:
You'd better post it here if you don't mind. If I can not code it than some one will do and share, otherwise send me a PM. Thanks
Files:
toptrend.ex4  8 kb

The eternal renaming

"TopTrend" indicator is BBands stop from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173255

kdforextrader:
Bill,

Here's the indicator. It seems to work good on M15 (15 mins chart). Hope this helps. Please code and share. Add an input called Use_Indicator (true/false) so we can test with indicator or without indicator.

Thank you.

I did not rename it. It came to me like that. It doesn't matter what it calls as long as it works and give credit to the person who created it!

Bill, you can get the source code from the link provided it below. Thanks!

mladen:
The eternal renaming "TopTrend" indicator is BBands stop from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173255

Bill,

So far this EA works well! I think with the indicator as entry filter, it will help a lot. Do you think TOPTREND can make a difference?

Thanks.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the ea. I have a question on money management. You say this ea can make 100% a week. I am going to demo test on a $3000 mini account at ibfx. What lot size should I input on the settings?

........ lol

I also heard my blood is actually pure red wine, and the best place to harvest it is by cutting my wrist- I believe it! Really I do!

pooper scoopers:
Hi Bill, Thanks for the ea. I have a question on money management. You say this ea can make 100% a week. I am going to demo test on a $3000 mini account at ibfx. What lot size should I input on the settings?

Walander:
........ lol I also heard my blood is actually pure red wine, and the best place to harvest it is by cutting my wrist- I believe it! Really I do!

What is so funny??? I was just asking how Bill set his money management settings to get the results he did.