_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 168

Koyco:
I am some what confused over open hours I live in the UK so what time should I have set on my inputs?

Regards

Koyco

It's server time koyco,not time in where you live. Just read first page in this thread.

_RDB is cool expert im testing in demo very good result i want test in live

i want any body tets RDB expert in live please give the result

sanyax:
_RDB is cool expert im testing in demo very good result i want test in live i want any body tets RDB expert in live please give the result

Find the best settings and trade it in live account, for me the ea also loks promising

Regards

can someone tell me how to adjust the lot size? i change the lot size and risk in the setting, but didn't work still trades 0.01 lot every time

MisterFX:
Find the best settings and trade it in live account, for me the ea also loks promising Regards

hmm thanks MisterFX is state the real account...hey you.cool

maybe say which time yoy trade not in the asia time?

(Lucky) v2b

The setting I give is for the (Lucky) v2b and only for FXPro MetaTrader 4.

I'm also testing the Forex.com MetaTrader 4 with very good results. But the setting are completely different from the FX_Pro. The key is Optimization.

The spreads on the Forex.com is lower than the FX_Pro average around 3.5 during the Asian session on the Euro/Gbp. While the FX_Pro is 4.5

But remember My setting for the FX_Pro laps the different sessions with a OpenHour =16 is 10AM EST and a ClosedHours =0 is 5PM EST. The Pip spreads average around 2.8 to 3.5.

The setting for the Forex.com MetaTrader4 OpenHour =11 , ClosedHour =24

The results are basic the same. (Fantasia) The key is Optimiztion, Both running the (Lucky v2b).

Happy Pip Hunting and Have a BLESS DAY

Live with fxcast Pro

my vps over quota bandwith.

powerpack

thanks for informing us. I hope you will have the same results on live as you do on demo.

Koyco

nwin:
It's server time koyco,not time in where you live. Just read first page in this thread.

Thank you for you response. With my computer set to GMT do these times apply and what when the fx market opens 24/5 is the advantage of only running a EA during brockers open hours? Sorry to sound a bit thick b I am new to forex trading so there are many questions I am seeking answers too.

Regards

Koyco

Hi,

I've been forward testing on a demo account for almost 2 weeks but the past few days it hasn't been trading at all. I also set it up on a live account and it traded for an hour or so and then the internet connection went down. When it came back online a few minutes later I got the following error in the metatrader journal:

'1006060': DataCenter connecting failed [6]

I also got a few error messages like this:

'1006060': login

I'm convinced that these error messages are the reason its not trading, I read on another forum that if the internet connection goes down and then comes back online sometimes you get this error message and it stops the EA indicators from working and so no trades which come through the EA work.

Can someone please tell me how I can fix this problem as I tried retarting metatrader but it still won't put any trades on anymore?

Much appreciated.