_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 70

Just one question for RDB:

Why with maxtrade=1 results are far better than maxtrade=2/3/4/5 ?

The DDown increase too, but results are amazing...

Hi Awank, your lucky backtest shows good results, is there any link about the discussion of your 4WD Thunder EA? Discussion in any asian language is fine with me as I can web translate it.

Hi, your lucky backtest shows good results, is there any link about the discussion of your 4WD Thunder EA? Discussion in any asian language is fine with me as I can web translate it.

-MIRACLE-:
Hello would you share the 4WD Thunder EA because I want to try it too

Hello MIRACLE,

our discussion here about Your_Lucky_v1e and v2,

you may need to try anything now, the EA is not too ugly to be tested.

for Thunder, is not for shared in the forum, I Have some warnings about an EA will not give good results again in the market after share for free.

and I need donate for my work, then the reason for me does not upload in the forum.

you can email me about Thunder request, may be I will send them to your email, maybe not.

I hope you can understand my options.

servaldsl:
Just one question for RDB:

Why with maxtrade=1 results are far better than maxtrade=2/3/4/5 ?

The DDown increase too, but results are amazing...

is because money management I use in my script :

double GetLots()

{

double lots,MD,MinLots,maxlot,maximlot,LotSize; int lotsdigit;

LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE);

MinLots = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT),2);

maxlot = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT),2);

if (LotsOptimized==true) lots = NormalizeDouble(((AccountFreeMargin()*Risk)/LotSize)/MaxTrades,GetLotDecimal());

else lots=Lots;

if (lots < MinLots) {lots = MinLots;}

if (MaxLots>0 && MaxLots<maxlot) {maximlot = MaxLots;} else {maximlot=maxlot;}

if (lots > maximlot) {lots = maximlot;}

return (lots);

}

MaxLots parameters have an important role in determining the number of Lots that will open by EA.

the greater MaxLots the small number of lots that will be opened, as well as vice versa.

kudaa8:
Hi, your lucky backtest shows good results, is there any link about the discussion of your 4WD Thunder EA? Discussion in any asian language is fine with me as I can web translate it.

I do a lot of discussion in this forum : IndoFX-Trader :: Forum forex trader di Indonesia

I share many indicators that make my own, and some EA that we discussed.

all in the free forum. you can see there, INDONESIANis good people ...

RDB,

My first observation on your BackTests is that i see the same thing in the same time....

After the end of october, profits are really rising.

At the beginning of the year they rised but stop really rising after march.

I think there is "winter/summer hour" effect.

22/6 is good for the period november/march

but for april/october 23/7 is better.

Maybe there something to dig here?

servaldsl:
RDB,

My first observation on your BackTests is that i see the same thing in the same time....

After the end of october, profits are really rising.

At the beginning of the year they rised but stop really rising after march.

I think there is "winter/summer hour" effect.

22/6 is good for the period november/march

but for april/october 23/7 is better.

Maybe there something to dig here?

I Know about that, and the reason why the results are very small at the beginning of the year 2008 is due to the small range at the time. (the price range with the move under 60 pips)

while in september to start moving now with the price range of more than 100 point every day.

I make the observation about the data by making calculations using the Excel program and I was not a problem.

MA_AngleZeroSigma.mq4

frantacech:
you need add to folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.mq4

Where do I find this Indicator?

Thank you.

Little Walker.

_rdb_:
I Know about that, and the reason why the results are very small at the beginning of the year 2008 is due to the small range at the time. (the price range with the move under 60 pips)

while in september to start moving now with the price range of more than 100 point every day.

I make the observation about the data by making calculations using the Excel program and I was not a problem.

Ok fine, that was just an idea.

Work in progress....