TwinBlade 5mint System - page 4

Here it is.

To get the top smooted line, set

MA type = 2

MA period = 5

MA shift = 1

Price type = 2

and for the bottom smooted line (same order top to bottom) set

Set your color accorindly and off you go!

Ps. It's not 'mine' ... found it while looking for a color changing MA ... happy trading

Files:

jack.canadian:
Here it is.

Thanks Jack!

2/2 on calls regarding the NIKKEI. Closed up yesterday and EUR/JPY saw a nice climb in the euro session. Today, NIKKEI opened lower and ended mixed. EUR/JPY is selling off since euro open.

Please, Help.

Hello ServerUang,

Could u please post this indicator ?

Thank you.

Files:
needindy.gif  31 kb

abandonza:
Hello ServerUang,

Thank you.

abandonza here it is...

Files:

Originally Posted by abandonza

Hello ServerUang,

Thank you.

superzeeshan, thank you, I have made a little modiv to that indi, here it is: (for abandoza too)

Files:

Thx.

Thanks, both of u , for your help.

Wish u have a nice pips.

there is a picture of the template like i said i need to see and arrow on the three timeframes then i trade, say we have a blue arrow on the hourly and the 30 minutes then i will trade all the blue arrows from the 5m chart and follow the trailing stop with it, and for short trade the same but with red arrows, if you put this template with the twinblade the you will get fantastic results, this will give the hourly and the 30m TREND which is enough to trade from the 5m chart.

Follow the instructions for the twinblade apply the same rules then you cannot lose brothers, I have been getting 7 out ten succesfull trade which is great thats all falks

load the indicator below and follow the instruction above

Happy pipping

please lets us know you results

my skype is micha0149 (christopher Abu-Aita)

cheers guys

Files:

Hi all,this is a very interesting system ,but wanted to ask one question,when you say "Also times when you can make big gains are when the Nikkei 225 is significantly up or down and also times to make big gains are when the Dow Jones is significantly up or down." how much is significant(100,200 ...).??

thanks

Dumb Scalping

Guys try this,

Dumb 15m chart Scalping with no additionally indicator

Load this template on any 15min chart and

buy when the arrow alerts u...exit at your own discretion

Sell when the arrow alerts u...exit at your own discretion

Use 5-10% Money Management.