TL breakout + retest - page 66

Ej 4h

does this one is a good one i would like an eyes from a pro

Files:
usdcad4h.jpg  88 kb

trendline break confirmed by MACD cross over the trigger line

Hi,

Not sure this is helpfully or not.

One Key Forexmentor course Indicator is trendline break confirmed by MACD cross over the trigger line, which help to remove the false break out.

regards

Mike

mphpopular

This is what I see when looking at your chart. Not saying what I've drawn is correct as I couldnot apply any measurment to the price cycles from a screen shot.

Some rules that you may want to consider when using and analysising trend lines are;

1 The primary trend must alway start from an area of non trending price, That is, a ranging area. The last primary low pivotal point in range area will almost always

establish the first primary pivotal point in the new up trend. The reverse is true on a down trend. The last primary pivotal high point in the ranging area will be the

starting point in the primary down trend line. (one exception to this rule will be explained in rule 8 below.)

2 A Secondary trend line can only be started from a Primary pivotal point. Exception to this is; A secondary trend can also be started from a secondary pivotal

point off an exsiting secondary trend line.

3 Like wise a minor trend line can only be started from either a primary or secondary pivotal point. The exception applys here too. That a Minor can also be

started from a minor pivotal point off an existing Minor trend line.

4 Any established trend line can be moved up in an uptrend or further down in a down trend, if the location of a new pivotal point of a given trend line

indicates that trend's angle has increased (decreased). However the start of that new trend line must originate from a pivotal point off an existing trend

line of equal intensity. That is, a new primary must start from an exsiting primary pivotal point off the exsiting primary line. This applies with secondary

and minor trends, as well.

5 In no case do you ever move any trend lines down in an uptrend or up in a downtrend.

6 Only one primary trend line can be in effect that being the last one constructed.

7 on the break of the primary trend line an assumtion is made that price will go into a period of non trending price action. The range of this can

be determined between the last primary pivotal high point and the last primary pivotal low points that were established.

8 On price action that breaks the primary trend line and also breaks through the last established pivotal point in the counter direction of the last

established trend, will indicate a trend reversal. In which case rule number 7 will not apply. That is, if in an uptrend price breaks the primary trend

line and proceeds to break the last established pivotal low point we would have a trend reversal to the down side without any non trending price

action. The new down trend line would then be started from the last primary pivotal high that was created before the break of the trendline. Rule

number one will have no effect in this case.

9 one must have a means to determine the classification of each pivotal point. This is done with the use of PRICE cycles as contrary to

TIME cycles....which is a topic to itself.

Keit

Minn:
let's see if this develops well

After months, realised that there was so much illusions/delusions in the inexperienced mind, better to get rid of them as soon as possible

What happened?

Hello traders,

Please, what happened to this thread on TSD because i've been searching for this thread but there's no positive result until i visited goggle.

I'm one of this thread follower. Also, where is MPH POPULAR for God sake?

I will appreciate it if this thread can continue,

Thanks

IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH HE HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT THROUGHOUT OF HIS LIFE

Yeah it has drifted off into the dark hasn't it. Maybe we bothered MPH with too many questions.. LOL Well let's all be on the lookout for breakouts and see if we can't help each other out figuring out how to trade these breakouts and retests. We can keep it going it we all work together!

Peace out.

10+

Fx Referee:
Hello traders,

Please, what happened to this thread on TSD because i've been searching for this thread but there's no positive result until i visited goggle.

I'm one of this thread follower. Also, where is MPH POPULAR for God sake?

I will appreciate it if this thread can continue,

Thanks

IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH HE HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT THROUGHOUT OF HIS LIFE

Nice

[

QUOTE=10+YearTrader;364212]Yeah it has drifted off into the dark hasn't it. Maybe we bothered MPH with too many questions.. LOL Well let's all be on the lookout for breakouts and see if we can't help each other out figuring out how to trade these breakouts and retests. We can keep it going it we all work together!

Well, i really support your idea, let's begin the breakout + retests.

gu charts

Hi,

Look at these charts

Files:
gu_4hrs.gif  24 kb
gu_12_hrs.gif  25 kb

Sorry

Sorry the pics are too small. Check this.

''IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT THROUGH TOUT OF HIS LIFE''

Files:
gu_12_hrs_1.gif  23 kb
gu_4hrs.gif  24 kb

this thread is very useful. i hope MPH fx ref and other can continue posting here..thq