E&A Standard Trading System - page 17

You are correct........

You are correct with the exception of some settings and the Herc Stoch being totally useless in my opinion.

I like to use the 3 34EMA. I also like to have my MTF APA on a 15 min.

I also use separate window open at M30 with a Stoch set at 5,3,3 and Force Indy set at 13, Denmark Indy and Murrey Math Lines.

Hello Everyone,

The EAS Signals do not repaint, they are based on a non-repainting version of ADXcrosses which are posted on this thread if anyone cares to have a look at it. I have included the modification that nyingtik proposed plus a bug fix with the alerts .

-DREWP

1m TF still isn't showing signals until I refresh the chart. Freaking wierd! That's with the new updated signals also.

DREWP you say the ADXcrossed don't repaint. That's fine. But what about the filtered signals? I have had 2 charts side by side. One with the non painting signals and one without. Both charts repaint the filtered arrows (circled signals?) And the non painted ADX crossed obviously don't repaint. But their not very accurate.

thx,

todd

Case Closed

NO THE INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT, AND THE APA DOES NOT REPAINT!!! here u go..... I will be posting my profit as soon as I get a chance.....

Files:

MACDiesel:
NO THE INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT, AND THE APA DOES NOT REPAINT!!! here u go..... I will be posting my profit as soon as I get a chance.....

Change timeframe and then go back. I'll guarentee you the APA changes position.

Sorry I had to delete the images because I forgot to remove my account number .

Anyway I do stick to one TF. But the problem has been that the signals don't always show up. You can always tell when there's a missing signal because there will be a nice bounce off a bottom or top and i'll never get a signal. Then I refresh or change TF for a moment, and then suddenly there's the signal I been waiting for.

I am sorry....

All that I can say is that I hate that for u, u have to stick to one time frame, I use 15m 30m APA.... And here is my profit for today, just take it for what it is bud. I am sorry my APA does not act that way for me. If the red is still over the blue, or the blue is over the red, it does not effect the signals as far as I can tell.....

Files:
statement.htm  7 kb

K. I. S. S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

I am not being a wise a**, but I have used the APA and I just go a indicator for my 15m trade. The blue line has just started over the red and I got the EAS signal v0.04b like it supposed to. I believe in the APA and the EAS signal working together. I have been making great profit off this system since DrewP sent it out. If I am making profit I don't care wether or not I get painted or repainted.

I feel bad for everyone who is having trouble with this. I still can not recreate the problems that everyone is describing . This system is working great for me and I wish it would work great for everyone else. If anyone has the slightest idea as to why some people are having these problems, PLEASE let me know so I can modify the code.

Sorry All,

-DREWP