Wanted: An ATM machine EA from a quant-coder, so that I can render it useless

Can somebody help me...I am needy☺

eS

Please...I do not want to work for it...just give it to me ok? I just am posting and awaiting for a reply with a consistently profitable EA/grail that is not shared publically ok?

eS

I await reponses from the very kind coders here that share freely... their secrets...

eS

Sorry my EnGlish is not very Go☺d..™

Folks there are not any profitable EA's...(well except the Challenge™ soon-to-be winner).

ES

Before the gay and happy LinuxEditor changes the message of this thread or deletes it...I want to wish all of you a Happy Labor Day...☺

ES

Are you Bored ?

Why? you ask should I share such a thing with you?...My answer is because I asked and I am a nice person...

ok...I can hide under the illussion that I will test it for you....

If you have the edge, I have the illusion...hey! I m just looking to make money....but I can tell you that I will test it...(run it to see if it is profitable with YOUR defaults) Shall we call it reeeall opportunistic testing?...nothing objective promised across exhaustive forward tests over many pair and TF's & inputs...ok?

BullSavant

ElectricSavant:
Yes............☺ does anybody have those internet puzzles or games they can share?...or at least pictures of colorful charts with lots of squigglly lines?

Tower Defence, that's my "anti-stress pips".

Flash Tower Defence - Free Online Flash TowerDefense Games - flashtowerdefence.com

Yes............☺

does anybody have those internet puzzles or games they can share?...or at least pictures of colorful charts with lots of squiggly lines?

hexadecimal:
Are you Bored ?

I see there are others that are bored...you should see my PM's....lol

God help those of you that cannot be honest with yourselves...and have a laugh at yourself....

ES