I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 34

mntiwana:

I remember a bit if i am not mistaken

these were your experiments on "digital kahler" indicator on stoch and macd,also were in mq4 format,only the thing was confusing those were in slope coloring.

of course you know exact about :)

so poor "indonesia" got caught red handed.

Nagh. It was one occasion when I posted a picture with that name (in the in10tion thread) in some "what if" jokes :). "indonesia" must have had that version but probably have missed when I posted the source too

mladen:

That is the old stochastic of T3 (the attached version). There are some newer versions too

Thanks

indonesia:

Thank you so much Sir. Mladen, honestly this is the best indicator @forex-tsd.

Seriously it is not T3 , haha.. 

You laugh, me laugh too :) 

Mladen for President :)

Sorry for my english 

Hello Sir.

How much pips You get from that ? (per week?) or % of win ratio ? it is that good or not that good ?
any SL ?
I try to look for Mr.Mladen post of that indicator but unfortunately without results.... (that search engine on this site is bad)  :(

Regards
JJBanko

Any help guys ?

Regards

JJB 

indonesia:

Yessss... I add some filters like this, holy grail confirmed !!! 

I like that % open indicator can u or someone post it please, Thanks

metal30:
I like that % open indicator can u or someone post it please, Thanks
Did you try some of the pivots?

mladen:
Did you try some of the pivots?
will look into some, thanks for the stoch

I dug a whole tsd forum and found these indicators... soo... Can someone just write is it one of that indicators are the same as Mr.Indonesia or Mr.Mladen had ?

Indonesia said that this is NOT T3 ... but that sto of adaptive T3 looks like it.... but i need advice of someone more experienced ;)

or is it that : Rsi Tim Morris Smoothed indi but with different settings tho ? 

Regards

JJBanko 

Files:
Untitled.png  38 kb

SIMBA:

1-Option 1:Set levels..25/75..for example 0.25 to buy(above it) and 0.75 to sell below it....see attached picture(not polarized)to give you a visual idea..these kind of indicators work very well with levels..you don`t catch the top or bottom but you make very profitable trades,and,when mistaken(I posted 2 trades that went bad,one arrow near the other),usually you lose few pips compared with the ones you earn when you win.

2-Option 2:Enter by cross of midline...less pips,less risk and profitable trades

In any case,always filter out the trend...but you know how to do it very well oh Master of MTF

Would You be so kind and share that MTF_Cycle2_v2 indicator ?
I would be very grateful!

Regards
JJBanko

jebanie:
Would You be so kind and share that MTF_Cycle2_v2 indicator ?
I would be very grateful!

Regards
JJBanko

Do you have any illustration picture from simba or if simba can upload a picture of his explanation in that post ..... for better understanding.

regards