I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 20

jturns23:
The KG GGH indicator repaints, very badly. Buy and Sell arrows show up, and then disappear.

did anyone manage to make a non-repainting one of this?

Started reading this then noticed that MF medbs was posting on here. This guy is a major spam merchant. He posts about his 'holy grail' winnings on all sites but never the system. Got found out on T2W when his positions were 100's down.

kraven:
Started reading this then noticed that MF medbs was posting on here. This guy is a major spam merchant. He posts about his 'holy grail' winnings on all sites but never the system. Got found out on T2W when his positions were 100's down.

He continued to post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

You say on T2W he was 100's down ?....He was here yesterday -976!! pips down (nearly 1K pips down)....

Some people will never change their behaviour...They have their moments of glory and feel at some point important but sooner or later they get kicked out....

Regards...iGoR

moldem:
Buy after UP arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

Sell after DOWN arrow. Close after next bar finishes.

No stop loss.

K.I.S.S

From a manual backtest, it is around 95% accurate!

Hi There Moldem,

Instead of the KG GGH indicator, I use 3c_JurX indicator (enclosed).

You will need the NK pack to use this indicator (also enclosed).

You will find that it is very similar to the KG GGH indicator but quicker updating on a live feed.

All the Best

Xard777

Holy Grail

I'm working on my Holy Grail:

Alpari (UK))

Account #: 1973879

passw: 4vhyoaa

kraven:

No wonder this is scam. No such thing as holy grail in forex.

repaints like hell ur calling it holy grail?

mtx_69:
repaints like hell ur calling it holy grail?

Do you have some suggestion?

There are very few indicators that exist that do not repaint. However, even though indicators repaint, it doesn't mean they cannot produce profit or that they are a scam.

Ive had all kind of experiences using arrow based indicators and system. The best way is to remove any arrow indicators and make the decision yourself.