Everything about RSI - page 101

Wulong10:
Here is a pic with the Hull Parabolic and some explanations.

Maybe there are better moving averages for this purpose, but this HMA is my favorite.

Wulong

indicator please,so that i can compare it with mine ?

It's an Elite one, but since everything is going to be for free, no one will mind that I post it, I guess.

Files:

Period 600! OK, must test it.

krelian99:
Period 600! OK, must test it.

Krelian99,

did you read,TSD new boss is metaquotes,

This is how the situation is now ...

You see, price, gets under the fast Hull Para and also under the 600 Hull Para, what happens then ?

The little arrows are from the Arrow Rsi 90-10 with period 3, not bad ...

When you get an up and down arrow very close, mostly something happens and not only on M1 ...

Sweet dreams.

Wulong

Files:
hull_para2.png  69 kb

Wulong10:
It's an Elite one, but since everything is going to be for free, no one will mind that I post it, I guess.

Wulong

No problem at all

But I would like to ask one thing : in order to keep things at it's original places, let us not overdo posting in different places. Sooner or later, the what used to be limited access sections will be opened and then, if we overdo with newly acquired liberty, we are going to have duplicated things all over the place, and that will not help in finding most up to date things

So, no objection at all on posting stuff like that. But I hope you understand my point of view too

Yes I thought about that too, Mladen, but since it was asked to post it here ...

Where should I post it then, next time ?

Of course in Elite ...where I can not post yet, but will in due time ...

Wulong10:
Yes I thought about that too, Mladen, but since it was asked to post it here ...

Of course in Elite ...

Unfortunately, it is not possible yet Don't worry, decided that after the migration, we shall do some housekeeping (mrtools and me - but will ask you guys assistance then too - you won't get of the hook just like that )

Ok thanks and I do not worry at all...

Wulong10:

Of course in Elite ...where I can not post yet, but will in due time ...

Wulong,

i am so sorry for been the reason of spreading Elite stuff every where,will be care in future..

also was the first at ( important!!! read now) asked for some addition in Elite indi.......

i should be bit more patient,not hurry....my excuses to all of you.

regards