Everything about RSI - page 85

Squeezed T3 of RSX : squeezed_t3_of_rsx.ex4

PS: just as a reminder - original Tim Tillson T3 is slower from the modified T3 (Modified by Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich)

RSI trend dot indicator rsi-trend-dot.mq4

Files:

sorry to ask, if anyone can pass me a normal rsi that show colour change when the value hit 80 and 20, another colour if it reach value of 90&10, and another colour for value 60 & 40.

rainbow101:
sorry to ask, if anyone can pass me a normal rsi that show colour change when the value hit 80 and 20, another colour if it reach value of 90&10, and another colour for value 60 & 40.

rainbow101

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Color RSI with allert.mq4

Set the levels in the parameters to desired levels and it should change colors when those levels are exceeded

can make this compatible with new mt4?

rainbow101:
can make this compatible with new mt4?

rainbow101

Version compatible with new mt4 can be downloaded from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Color RSI v1.02 nmc.mq4

Hello to all of Ukraine! I'm sorry, I use a translator. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- There Stochastic indicator that displays the points of divergence. It is necessary that this indicator points are displayed every bar + divergence (point of a different color). Closing prices. For example, as the indicator is RCI-Trend-dot. thanks in advance.

Files:

test--------------------------------------------

sorry, post deleted