Everything about RSI - page 12

fxbs:
Coloured_RSI.(TheExpert) mod https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page7

Thank you very much!!!! It is really helpful for scalping on long term

Rsi Divergence

Hi,

I have been looking for RSI divergence indicator but i haven't found it yet.

Could anyone help me to find this indicator who ever has?

thx.

RSI Alert.......Help Please.

This a RSI_ Alert Indicator that will alert you when the RSI is above or below your preset values.

Works perfectly apart from the alert/alarm constantly sounding every tick once the RSI has moved past your prefered set point which becomes very annoying and distracting.

I have been trying to get it to alert once per bar or even a set period of time. But even though I have followed many examples from CodeGuru and other programers I cant get it to work properly.

If someone could point me in the right direction or if possible add an Alert once per bar code to it I'd be in your debt.

With Thanks.

Attachment didn't work.....hmmmm.

I'll try again

Files:
rsi-alert.mq4  3 kb

I wrote a post yesterday - where is it now?

Is it possible for anyone to adjust 3 moving avearge to JMA RSI?Thanks.

Files:
jma_rsi.mq4  15 kb

Can anyone help please.

Sorry for my question, but : did you consider using RSX?

As far as I see, what you are asking for is a an RSI smoothed by JMA and than having 3 moving averages applied to it. RSX is a smoothed RSI made by Jurik himself and I doubt that RSI smoothed with JMA can achieve what RSX does.

Attached you a version of RSX with some little extras . Try it out. Maybe that is what you are looking for

PS: One of the "extras" is the double RSX suggested by Jurik , but, quite frankly, I find the double feature not so useful as Mark Jurik is suggesting us

biddick:
Can anyone help please.
Files:
rsx.gif  19 kb
rsx.mq4  6 kb

Thank you,

I was not carefull enough to compare RSX with JMARSI.It is obvious RSX has diffrent calculation than JMARSI.Comparing the two indicator with same time frame (14 for example); RSX over shoots.But RSX with 30 period as fast as (no less) JMARSI 14 period but it is smoother.So thank you very much.Can you adjust 3 moving avearge to RSX ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page7 Bookkeeper

+rsi macd/osma 4c

Files: