Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 41

Latest Version and Clear Guide for This EA

Hi,

Can anybody post the Final Version of this Waddah Attar Win EA along with the Clear Cut Rules and Instruction for use.

I'm sorry , I have gone through all this thread but could not find clear instruction and guide to use Ea.

Can any body help me in this regard??

arasheed

Latest Version and Clear Guide for This EA

Hi,

Can anybody post the Final Version of this Waddah Attar Win EA along with the Clear Cut Rules and Instruction for use.

I'm sorry , I have gone through all this thread but could not find clear instruction and guide to use Ea.

Can any body help me in this regard??

arasheed

dunhill:
well, i thought so too.

so here they are.

PS. you have more ideas, i know. i'll be here all day and night. pls keep posting.

hey there dunhill, i wanted try your version of the ea but i cant download it no matter what. did waddah complain or smthn..?! i think its deleted cuz other attachments seems to be fine.

Hate to dig up old threads, but this one might worth it.

The expert given in this thread has been running with outstanding result with a 2013 version.

You can see the result Waddah Attar Win2013 System | Myfxbook

It coulld be something to work on

metcalfe:

The expert given in this thread has been running with outstanding result with a 2013 version.

hi metcalfe

where can i get the Waddah Attar Win2013 EA attachment?

metcalfe:

Sorry guys.....

That account is using a crappy arbitrage ea....

Waddah Attar Markov Chains.ex4

is last indicator for Waddah Attar .

Hi Mr. Waddah,

Is this indicators put automatic Take profit and stop loss or should be put them manually??

thanks 

Hello

Thanks for the EA, but when compiling errors do not apply the take profit , and h4

Thank you and greetings

Lorqui42:

Hello

Thanks for the EA, but when compiling errors do not apply the take profit , and h4

Thank you and greetings

Please post only in English in the forum.

I have edited your post using the site's translation tool.