Great EA for free!!! - page 2

Big Joe:
Hey Ferru,

Why you congrats the first trade of a noob who is surely on demo, or if it's real he will blow his account on 1 or 3 months ?

Damn, world turn very bad ...

I thought with you super probability meter indicator, you will never go to support new systems posted by noobs.

Sorry, just have to say ...

Whats wrong with you Joe?

I think the guy who posted that simple strategy is a very smart guy. I think everyone (even a beginner) deserves to be supported if he has a great idea!!!

So is there somebody who is able to code that strategy? Would be really nice and I also think we all could add something to the system to make it even more powerfull.

I attached a picture of my live-account trade. (Yes Joe no demo) Just to show one example. I will post more live-trade pics the next days to prove the system.

PS: I entered the trade too late because I just was busy and saw the movement not early enough!

Files:
l7o2ir.jpg  85 kb

FerruFx:
I have absolutely no problem to support systems from noobs. I don't forget that I was a noobs and as everybody here, I am still learning every days.

Exactly. No-one ever "masters" trading, the day you're arrogant enough to call yourself a master is the day from where on in you'll lose respect as a "trader".

We're all learning.

I would say that some do master trading.

But being a master does NOT mean you stop learning.

Big Joe:
Hey Ferru,

Why you congrats the first trade of a noob who is surely on demo, or if it's real he will blow his account on 1 or 3 months ?

Damn, world turn very bad ...

I thought with you super probability meter indicator, you will never go to support new systems posted by noobs.

Sorry, just have to say ...

Another 'Judge' of post 'quantity' not the post 'quality' ... lol..

this is my first post 'here' but how about my more than 1000 posts at other 'forums' do you think I'm noob too....

Forex expert advisors

Hello everybody

I am looking for good fx EA for free.

Can anybody give me a tip.

Thanks

Basty01

Basty01:
Hello everybody

I am looking for good fx EA for free.

Can anybody give me a tip.

Thanks

Basty01