The Fx London Open - page 4

hi

Hi Dan, could you explain how to use your system based on those pics ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:
dow54.gif  48 kb
dax54.gif  52 kb
ftse54.gif  52 kb
crude54.gif  47 kb
gold54.gif  48 kb

prasxz:
Hi Dan, could you explain how to use your system based on those pics ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

They are talking with each others making circle i think. Really nice analysis but if you could answer interrogation about "your" system it could also be nice. Could.

Can someone pls explain what is happening here. How do one use these indicators? Where are they and the templates...Great analysis though.

Hi Traders

I have been using this system with the excellent guidance of Dan and the Pimp for a while now. It is by far the best strategy i have ever used and trust me a have experimented with a few.. It is something that most new traders have to do. All trading systems can work depending on the trader but you have to be comfortable with the system you are using so you have the confidents to trade it. Well this works for me and i think my search is over...

For all the traders looking for indicators and explanation go to the forum on here called pimpology. The FX Pimp has explained the system in detail..

Good luck Pipping everyone...

Jeremy

Usdjpy

Hi Traders

Here is a trade from yesterday.

A quick 20 pips on the UJ.

After finally getting some direction, I waited for retracement to the pivot where the UJ found support. 63CCI up and 10CCI giving conformation as it crossed back up through zero. Target was R1... 20 pips.

The Pimp Shorted Gold around the same time with USD strength across the board. He bagged about 120 i think..

Jeremy

Files:

Dan7974 is that you !!

it would be nice when you take someone setup, is to make a reference for that, and give him the credit for his work, don't you think so !!

Market Bytes - Trading Strategies for Forex, Learn to Trade Forex, Trading Television