Blessing 2 - page 179

VladimirSergeevich:
one support other.

So, I use-I Drink! Dont like-go and sleep/

brgds.

Lol.. you legend!

Thanks Vladimir

This looks really interesting, I'll try on demo and see how it goes.

VladimirSergeevich:
Ok. you should divide your trades on 2 side,UP & DOWN. It is how you survive. You must not to be on one way only!

Make 2 blessings with different magic.

add normal set & modify functions because blessing functions are not reliable.

Put 2 ae on 2 grafs.EURUSD ONLY.

Dont use mm. dont change laf,gaf,mult,autocalc-true.

One trades only up another down,each use macd or ao indicator,no mean. last 3 bars .

with 2000usd deposite makes 500-600usd monthly lot-0.01,10c-pip.

dd-300max.

picture is real one month result. be sure.

all downs are my f*cking hands. dont do like me.

be happy.

brgds.

James666:
vladamir

That is a good return. Perhaps drawdown is less if you use the blessing with stochastic version?

Infact, I am still wondering if there is a major difference betweem blessing and blessing with stoch? Why would people still use blessing if profit is the same with the stoch and drawdown is less too?

it does not trade all the time so theres less profit.

trade

so trade,so gooooood !

Hey Vladamir

Quick question - when putting the UP and DOWN EAs on the EURUSD chart, do we manually select buy only for UP and sell only for down or will the EA do this automatically?

Also, you mentioned the magic number.. i dont think we can change this in the parameters?

James666:
Hey Vladamir

Quick question - when putting the UP and DOWN EAs on the EURUSD chart, do we manually select buy only for UP and sell only for down or will the EA do this automatically?

Also, you mentioned the magic number.. i dont think we can change this in the parameters?

no.

up is going up, down is going down only.

magic is coded hardly for each.

My Name VLADIMIR.

icq 562344706.

i have just remembered.. that we need to be careful when using our mini accounts. I use Alpari and the max lots size they allow in total is 2 lots. I have only one account and run a few pairs on it. My worry is that with adding this kind of EA, if it is total of 1 lot and 1 lot short then I will use up my allowance.

Vladamir, do you have a live stats link or backtest for the ups and downs? I just want to see what the max size it went to and drawdowns etc.

Thanks

qwertyuiwsedfghjkl

James666:
i have just remembered.. that we need to be careful when using our mini accounts. I use Alpari and the max lots size they allow in total is 2 lots. I have only one account and run a few pairs on it. My worry is that with adding this kind of EA, if it is total of 1 lot and 1 lot short then I will use up my allowance.

Vladamir, do you have a live stats link or backtest for the ups and downs? I just want to see what the max size it went to and drawdowns etc.

Thanks

asdfghjkl;xcvbghnjxdcfvg

live,

read previous threads.

Files:

VladimirSergeevich:

asdfghjkl;xcvbghnjxdcfvg

live,

read previous threads.

Vlad, your buy only /sell only on 2 charts is not a bad idea, but as far as I understand Blessing logic , this does not protect you from a large drawdown.If your sells positions are in drawdown in an uptrend , your buying positions can not hedge enough since you hit the TP at each 1st level.So you will always have , let say 5 levels in drawdown , and on the other chart your 1st level near TP.This remember me the 1st original version of blessing ,just like your .set file with no mm and no equity protection.

Or do I miss something ?

Thanks to Fifth, Iron , George and an handfull of others for this grail ...

Stephan.

Not getting it...

Please explain in more detail by what you mean about putting one Blessing on an "up" chart, and one Blessing

on a "down" chart. Someone else has already asked if

you meant setting one EA to buy, and one EA to sell,

and you said that was wrong.

The only other scenario I can see is if you wait for

the trend to be up on one chart and down on the other,

and then start Blessing manually.

Rob