Blessing 2 - page 178

seank:
Hi folks... coming back to my original question about limits not being opened. I think this is the function of TimeGrid to avoid opening limits when the market is moving fast...as was the case when I raised the issue and also today. The default is 2400 secs.

You may want to read # 1761. I usually set it to 60, and works for me.

thanks alot... I mis-understood #1761 the first time I read it.

seank:
thanks alot... I mis-understood #1761 the first time I read it.

No problem, happy trading.

answer

pudseybear:
Sounds good. I am really interested in seeing your add-ons, any chance you could post these?

Ok. you should divide your trades on 2 side,UP & DOWN. It is how you survive. You must not to be on one way only!

Make 2 blessings with different magic.

add normal set & modify functions because blessing functions are not reliable.

Put 2 ae on 2 grafs.EURUSD ONLY.

Dont use mm. dont change laf,gaf,mult,autocalc-true.

One trades only up another down,each use macd or ao indicator,no mean. last 3 bars .

with 2000usd deposite makes 500-600usd monthly lot-0.01,10c-pip.

dd-300max.

picture is real one month result. be sure.

all downs are my f*cking hands. dont do like me.

be happy.

brgds.

Files:
down.ex4  45 kb
down.set  3 kb
up.ex4  45 kb
up.set  3 kb

vladamir

That is a good return. Perhaps drawdown is less if you use the blessing with stochastic version?

Infact, I am still wondering if there is a major difference betweem blessing and blessing with stoch? Why would people still use blessing if profit is the same with the stoch and drawdown is less too?

James666:
vladamir

That is a good return. Perhaps drawdown is less if you use the blessing with stochastic version?

Infact, I am still wondering if there is a major difference betweem blessing and blessing with stoch? Why would people still use blessing if profit is the same with the stoch and drawdown is less too?

i dont use stochastic anyhow because stoch is very unstable indicator depending on various factors in different situations. there are many more sutable things.

and dd will be same with any indicators. foget about trend&downtrend,remember only PRICE.

VladimirSergeevich:
Ok. you should divide your trades on 2 side,UP & DOWN. It is how you survive. You must not to be on one way only!

Make 2 blessings with different magic.

add normal set & modify functions because blessing functions are not reliable.

Put 2 ae on 2 grafs.EURUSD ONLY.

Dont use mm. dont change laf,gaf,mult,autocalc-true.

One trades only up another down,each use macd or ao indicator,no mean. last 3 bars .

with 2000usd deposite makes 500-600usd monthly lot-0.01,10c-pip.

dd-300max.

picture is real one month result. be sure.

all downs are my f*cking hands. dont do like me.

be happy.

brgds.

This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

You mentioned use of MACD, is this in teh ex4 file attached. Do you have the source code available ?

Doesn't the FIFO rule affect operation since you would have long and short positions opened at the same time. ?

What time frame are you using ?

seank:
This is fantastic. Thanks you for sharing.

You mentioned use of MACD, is this in teh ex4 file attached. Do you have the source code available ?

Does'nt the FIFO rule affect operation since you would have long and short positions opened at the same time. ?

yes i personally made this code from original blessing.

idea very old. i just modified.

FIFO?- f*ck - many company offer up&down positions. just dont be greedy!!! They will forgeeve you a little time !! pick up you money slowly. Then try ones more.

VladimirSergeevich:
yes i personally made this code from original blessing.

idea very old. i just modified.

FIFO?- f*ck - many company offer up&down positions. just dont be greedy!!! They will forgeeve you a little time !! pick up you money slowly. Then try ones more.

So basically you are just attaching the down and up EAs to two EURUSD charts with set files and watching your P&L rise? That is very simple!

How will this do when the market enters a strong trend.. such as december 2008 or May 2009?

James666:
So basically you are just attaching the down and up EAs to two EURUSD charts with set files and watching your P&L rise? That is very simple! How will this do when the market enters a strong trend.. such as december 2008 or May 2009?

one support other.

When do YOU see next trend? Trying to imagin.

So, I use-I Drink! Dont like-go and sleep/

brgds.