Blessing 2 - page 64

Statistics

Hi! Let me show of my statistics from my live account since February 11 09.

I trade with less risk and I'm currently trading four pairs : USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, AUD/CAD and EUR/USD

Total Trades since Feb

USD/CAD - 215

EUR/JPY - 279

AUD/CAD - 122

EUR/USD - 158

Total Positive & Negative pips

From this picture you will see how the ea perfom on given pairs.

Equity:

The last thing I'm not really sure of is that I have some more money which profited from the ea, now I can increase the risk on two pairs which I need an advice from you all. So far from the picture above you can easily see that EUR/JPY moves very fast and profitable but it is very risky with the DDs(positive pips is lower than negative pips which means losing pips are higher). Maybe is it better to increase the bets on slower moving pairs? Any comment would help me aloot!

Regards

Jeff - Can you help clarify something for me? The Initial Acct Size is static, correct? So, should we move it up so that it acts almost like a trailing stop for our acct and gives Blessing a little more breathing room?

Initial Account

Slack,

That value is the value that, if Blessing on that pair closes out a basket of trades for a loss causing your account (or portion) to go below this value, Blessing will stop trading all together on that pair! It's really to prevent an EA from killing your account.

I recommend setting it at a value approximately 10% than your actual account balance and then update it as your account balance grows.

v/r

Jeff

Slack:
Jeff - Can you help clarify something for me? The Initial Acct Size is static, correct? So, should we move it up so that it acts almost like a trailing stop for our acct and gives Blessing a little more breathing room?

Thank you very much.

And again, as others have already mentioned, thanks for all your work.

thanks for iron.

lron:

I recommend setting it at a value approximately 10% than your actual account balance and then update it as your account balance grows.

Jeff

I'm confused, here. Are we talking about the InitialAccount

Set input? I thought this was supposed to be same as the

actual balance in the account, so that EP can stop trading,

based on percentage of neg float.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I'm confused, here. Are we talking about the InitialAccount

Set input? I thought this was supposed to be same as the

actual balance in the account, so that EP can stop trading,

based on percentage of neg float.

Rob

Yes, the question was in ref to the Initial Acct Set, which is a static, user defined number. It only changes manually -- when we update it.

The actual acct bal in a dynamic number, constantly fluctuating.

The other option I'm entertaining is, keeping it the same (Initial Acct Set) and making periodic withdrawthals... at least till I have my risk money back, then I could let it ride and adjust up as need be.

here is the very usefull software some of us used to post our charts

Forex Analysis Software, Metatrader and Oanda Analysis, Oanda Export/Import - Forex Control Center

Result

Hi,

Just to keep you all in the loop. Have started a 500usd demo with IBFX last week Friday.

Current DD is 16%, which is probably not too bad considering the EA has opened 8 trades already and the price has fallen more than 450pips from first entry?

Will keep testing and let you know.

Eddie

Blessing and USDJPY

For all you Blessing traders, we had a great retrace today

on usdjpy. Locked in a very nice profit. Gotta love this EA.

Rob