Blessing 2 - page 4

Suitable deposit?

Hello FiFtHeLeMeNt

Can i know what is the suitable deposit to running this EAs?

i mean for 1 pair

can u share your experience?

thank lot for your great job n work

Thank you FiFtHeLeMeNt for this great job...

it is simple with rsi...and it is just what i was looking for ;-)

but i have a little problem : when i use 2 pairs it begins with 0.1, 0.2 (for pair one) and it starts to 0.4 (for pair 2).

Can you solve this ? (may be it is configuration prb ?)

and i would like to suggest one thing : the only problem with cost averaging is this one. (i 've a lot made of test ;-) )... i will try to explain in a right english :

... do you think it is possible to add an hedge possibility ?

ie : i have cost avaraged gpd/usd , but i'm in level 5 (0,1;0,2;0,4;0,8;1,6) normal condition for cost averaging strategy but unfortuneltly in 15 mn there will be a be news for US or GBP...

you understand, i'm in trumble ... i would like to know if it is possible to add an hedge to pass the news time and after return in normal condition ?

in each case ... thank you for this great work...

stephane

Hello FiFtHeLeMeNt

i,m testing this blessing 2 on ibfx demo micro lot.

i,m using 0.01 lot , but, the Ea dont work well

and Ea cant open second pending oder like using 0.1 lot

this message have been send by Ea.

2008.07.18 01:10:51 Blessing_2_MQLCoder_2.7 GBPUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

can u fix this problem?

Hello Friends

sorry for late response , I have been quite busy these times and didn't have time to post an update here.

I fixed all reported bugs and added Micro account feature.

also I changed the name of variables to more meaningful names.

the current posted setting are my default settings for a 100K account.

now you can download and use version 2.9 ( in First post of thread )

Regards

Dr.TofyGuy:
it is nice to c u back FiFtHeLeMeNt it has been LONG time

Thank you nice to see you too.

Kaper:
Hi FiFtHeLeMeNt

Thanks for Blessing 2. I wonder if there is a small bug. When I put .05 lots and lot inc by .05 with multipler set to 1, the lot progression goes .05,.10,.20,.30 and so on instead of .05,.10,.15,.20.

Also I was wondering if you could do a version which after the first position is open, then the following postions aren't taken as limit orders but as pending stop orders after price surpasses by a certain number of pips chosen by the user.

For example currently if the first postion is a buy at 1.9800 for GBP and pips is set to 50, the next position would open as a limit order at 1.9750. But instead of this, lets say the price has to go to 1.9720 and then a pending stop buy order is set at 1.9750. If the price moves up again to 1.9750, then the trade is executed. This could be done for all postions after the initial position is open. This protects us incase GBP would drop 200 pips without retrace. We would only have one postion in loss instead of several and maybe wiping out your account. As the price moves back up, then all of the trades are executed and profit taken. Thanks.

Kevin

your problem was because micro lots was not implemented into the EA , now I implemented this feature and your problem should be fixed now.

I liked your strategy , it makes sense to me , I will try to implement it in my EA.

daet:
Hi FiFtHeLeMeNt

I'm interested to know how you use your blessing EA to trade with on your real account. I've always been a fan of you the original blessing but it has to be treated carefully. Do you enable it in one direction according to the RSI..? Do you let it run in a sideways market..?

Comments please.

I have posted the EA with my current settings in post 1 , I use it only on cable.

daet:
Seems like this thread has dried up....

nope it is alive.

icek:
Thank you FiFtHeLeMeNt for this great job...

it is simple with rsi...and it is just what i was looking for ;-)

but i have a little problem : when i use 2 pairs it begins with 0.1, 0.2 (for pair one) and it starts to 0.4 (for pair 2).

Can you solve this ? (may be it is configuration prb ?)

and i would like to suggest one thing : the only problem with cost averaging is this one. (i 've a lot made of test ;-) )... i will try to explain in a right english :

... do you think it is possible to add an hedge possibility ?

ie : i have cost avaraged gpd/usd , but i'm in level 5 (0,1;0,2;0,4;0,8;1,6) normal condition for cost averaging strategy but unfortuneltly in 15 mn there will be a be news for US or GBP...

you understand, i'm in trumble ... i would like to know if it is possible to add an hedge to pass the news time and after return in normal condition ?

in each case ... thank you for this great work...

stephane

your first problem is solved , regarding your suggestion , it can be done manually , open a hedge trade before news and close it after it is passed.

niaga:
Hello FiFtHeLeMeNt

i,m testing this blessing 2 on ibfx demo micro lot.

i,m using 0.01 lot , but, the Ea dont work well

and Ea cant open second pending oder like using 0.1 lot

this message have been send by Ea.

can u fix this problem?

micro lot feature is added in version 2.9.