Og GOLD SYSTEM 90% Profitability - page 5

some quick chart posts here... Signaled for entry on AUDJPY and we would still be in, but tightening up the stop to just below the bands

as other signals not looking good. Silver looks almost ready for long entry, but RSIOMA crossing down so cautious, just being patient USDJPY could signal short entry soon. 287 potential pips were available on the previous long signal.

Files:
audjpyh4.png  110 kb
usdjpyh4.png  92 kb
xagusdh4.png  102 kb

Hi,

Is this live trading you are doing or demo? Care to share any broker reports with us?

Best,

John (Manila)

Greevus:
Hi,

Is this live trading you are doing or demo? Care to share any broker reports with us?

Best,

John (Manila)

Hi John,

I trade Live, however, not all the chart posts were live trades. Why would I share broker reports? I am not trying to prove or sell anything to you. You can easily see the entries and exits an tell if the system is profitable or not. Just do some back-testing you will see.

Of course, you can give a profitable system to some traders and they will lose money with it and get on some forum and say it doesn't work. Because it's all about the mind, money management and trade management.

Blessings, Rich

Here are some examples (some really obvious) of how waiting for indicator synergy of the system would save us from

some potential losers and get us in the nice profitable moves. I have substituted the Doda-S in place of the RSIOMA recently because it tells me what I need to know faster.

Blissful Trading!

Files:
audjpymh4.png  118 kb
audjpymh41a.png  109 kb

Hi,

I have been interested in forex for the past 2 years, reading and learning as much as I can.

I have placed demo trades but have never traded live with real money.

I would love to do this full time someday down the road, after I have mastered a system.

I really like the Og Gold system and have too added the Doda Donchian inticator with the settings (11, 120, 6, 0, 0.32) as a filter and replaced the RSIOMA with the Doda Stochastic changing the settings to (8,5,8).

Also, to get the SELL ZONE words in the correct location:

-right click on chart

-go into objects list

-click on label - Williams SELL ZONE - and hit Edit

-change Y-distance to 220

-ok

-close

-Carl

carlv:
Hi,

I have been interested in forex for the past 2 years, reading and learning as much as I can.

I have placed demo trades but have never traded live with real money.

I would love to do this full time someday down the road, after I have mastered a system.

I really like the Og Gold system and have too added the Doda Donchian inticator with the settings (11, 120, 6, 0, 0.32) as a filter and replaced the RSIOMA with the Doda Stochastic changing the settings to (8,5,8).

Also, to get the SELL ZONE words in the correct location:

-right click on chart

-go into objects list

-click on label - Williams SELL ZONE - and hit Edit

-change Y-distance to 220

-ok

-close

-Carl

Thanks Carl,

How have your results been? what timeframe?

Hi Rich. Mostly H4 or H1 timeframes. For Gold (xau-usd) 15 min. timeframe.

I just started testing it on Thursday. But so far, 6 out of 8 were winners.

The losers were small. I think that the win% will increase the more that I tweak it and/or get used to it.

In, fact just now I got rid of the Doda Stochastic (and RSIOMA), to unclutter my charts, and added

non-repainting super trend arrows Non Repainting SuperTrend.mq4 to replace the oscillators

(I got rid of the lines and just use the arrows).

Carl

How to deal with sideway market

MM Is very important

G'day RichP2, any chance you could post the Donchian indicator you have used for this trading system? Greatly appreciate it, thanx heaps.

richp2:
Hey! Yes the system is still profitable. Let's get some posts again and hear some feedback from those still using. It's a good system, better than many you will pay hundreds or even thousands for, and will make you profitable over time.

Just be patient and wait for the set-ups! I am using it on H1 and H4 as I work , so can't always trade during the day..for now anyway.

I have added the Donchian indicator for entries. Check out the chart. We only enter when all other conditions met and then wait for the Donchian to cross the bands.

Look how you would have been kept out of the recent up move on the AUDUSD when others went long only to be slammed back down for another test on the lows. Not ready yet!

I will be posting some other pics later. Look forward to any feedback or questions you have. Lets collect some pips from this market!