New Members introduction - page 1136

Just want to say thanks for good indicators!

Hello guys! First time posting here. =)

I'm a new member. Best of Luck of all

Hi guys,

very very compliment for your work!

I'm a little trader and in the last year I try to know the binary options trading, you know?

I don't know mql leanguage, I hope that someone help me for a code, in change I share my strategy.

thank so much for your help and good luck everithing!

P.S. sorry for my english!

Hello to everyone!

I have been on forex for a couple of years. I am here because sharing experience with other traders, in my opinion, is investing in yourself, and everybody must invest in him/herself in order to be more successful! I like sharing information on credible sources, let's help each other! Trade well and have great luck!

The Euro may be bottoming against the US Dollar following the appearance of a bearish candle stick pattern. long-term fundamental outlook continues to favor broad-based Euro weakness. Which stats, Traders can look to on-coming gains as an opportunity to establish a short position at higher levels or Long position @ 1.1025 and follows to second buy levels @ 1.0806 which attractive levels.

I just now became a member here and want to say Hi

Hi,

The Capital Street Group is a boutique financial services organization that operates a diversified group of companies, that together comprise the Group. With a comprehensive array of services ranging from Capital Market Execution to Private Banking services, we aspire to become the provider of choice for individuals and institutions globally.

Thanks!

I am new to the world of Forex and decided to be checking here for some information to make me a better trader.

Thanks.

heyy,

i am new to this forum and very keen about forex. i have been trading for quite sometime finding it so interesting. lokking forward to share and get more knowledge.