New Members introduction - page 1061

Hey Guys

My name is Darren Humphries and I just joined up yesterday.

Had a bit of a light bulb moment earlier this week, am 47 and dont want to be working for the man till I am 80,, so while sick at home with shingles (dont ever get this, its bloody painful) I spent the week researching forex trading and I am super excited about the prospects.

I have a very risk averse plan and goals - in 5 years I would like to have a minimum of $100k in my trading account by making a daily trade and risking no more than 2% per trade. The Ishimoku system appeals very much and this is what I am studying at the moment.

My background is in IT as a systems engineer and I am also a pilot - currently work for Australias largest John Deere dealership.

Look forward to interacting with you guys in the trading community, sharing ideas and experiences.

Rgds

Darren

I have just joined Forex-TSD today. I have been trading about 4 years now but still have a lot to learn. I mostly trade renko strategies and other tick bar types. I look forward to helping and learning from my fellow traders here.

hello, I'm newbie trader from Indonesia.

just call me starks

Hello, Everyone in best forex community

This is john Jacob working with Fxsuccess Ltd and newly join here to join with you all. Thanks for amazing opportunity.

Hi

I am Zabid

Very New Member .

How are you all?

Dear Sirs,

my name is Giovanni and I'm very happy to be one of your new member.

Bye

Hi all from Italy. I'm an amibroker user basically but I'm interesting and approacing to use the metatrader 4 platform. regards

Hi from the UK where I am able to Spreadbet using Renko bricks on an MT4 platform :-)

Большое спасибо создателям этого замечательного форума!