New Members introduction - page 853

ejechik:
Thanks. I am a software Engineer with strong interest in MQL Programming.

Hey You can make money by offering Mql programming

Hi Traders,

If you're interested in trading with EXNESS, we are pleased to inform you that we are the best Rebates service you would like to choose now and we can help you to reduce your trading costs.

As the global Premium Partner (the Top Rated) of EXNESS, the commission we can get is 40% of the spreads you pay to EXNESS. We are offering you 90% rebate on the commission paid, which is 36% of the spreads (40%*90%).

You will receive 90% rebate paid directly into your trading account via Internal Transfers at any time as your requirements without any risk of your rebates. You will need to email me your EXNESS account number for me to send your rebates directly- ibofexness@gmail.com. And then you can make more trades to earn more rebates.

Your spreads remain exactly the same - There is no spread mark up to provide you this service.

Join us to earn your rebates now, the HIGHEST rebates program for EXNESS you can find.

To sign up for the above HIGHEST EXNESS rebates - Click on our affiliate link https://www.exness.com/a/88888

If you have any further problems, please email to me ibofexness@gmail.com or SKYPE ID: exness.ib or MSN: ibofexness@gmail.com or AIM: ibofexness@gmail.comor Yahoo Messenger: ibofexness@yahoo.com.

Good idea

Hi all,

After years of developing, testing and trading a profitable trading system (this is a fully manual trading system. No Scalp. No hedge. No Martingale. No Grid but swing trading only)!.

Now I’d like to publish my profitable system with all of you.

Happy trading.

hi guys.. im also new to binary options. im a single dad of a 11 year old boy.. and i need to find something that i can do from home to make money.. and binary options looks good..

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

nice weekend all>

i just now became a member here and good trading all

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say hi from Zagreb, Croatia.

I like trading and programming (mq4, Pascal, VB, Matlab, some of C, some of Java, LabView...).

See you around.

Drazen

Hi,

Been here long time but never posted anything.

Thanks for the TSD forex forum.

Coles